Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Ch. 95 - Kyougi’s First Disciplinary Job

Double-page supporter
why do all characters have atomic bomb tits
"i got this new anime plot. basically there’s this high school girl except she’s got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big ol’ tonhongerekoogers. what happens next?! transfer student shows up with even bigger bonkhonagahoogs. humongous hungolomghononoloughongous"

Dex-chan lover
Another comic relief dyke that will never get requited again.. Somebody get the poor president a boyfriend already.

Dex-chan lover
Kyougi used tickle
It's super effective.
Kanan receives 999 embarrassment damage.
Kanan receives 255 horny points.
Kanan ran away.

"i got this new anime plot. basically there’s this high school girl except she’s got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big ol’ tonhongerekoogers. what happens next?! transfer student shows up with even bigger bonkhonagahoogs. humongous hungolomghononoloughongous"
Ashamed that I recognize that's a quoted reference, but am drawing a blank on the source

Dex-chan lover
Wait... How did she manage to put the juice there? She needed both hands to squeeze tight enough that the liquid didn't just waterfall down the valley as she poured it. And then there's the well-placed straw!

The logistics implied in that panel put my brain into a frenzy.

She has a talent. That's all I can tell.

Dex-chan lover
Just gotta take the necessary steps the other 2 girls did in an earlier chapter
Kanan-sama_Is_Easy_as_Hell_-_Ch.0076_Vol.0006_Pg.0007_-_Kanans_Forbidden_Patrol.png

Kanan-sama_Is_Easy_as_Hell_-_Ch.0076_Vol.0006_Pg.0008_-_Kanans_Forbidden_Patrol.png

Kanan-sama_Is_Easy_as_Hell_-_Ch.0076_Vol.0006_Pg.0008_-_Kanans_Forbidden_Patrol.png

:meguusmug:

Users who are viewing this thread