Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Ch. 82 - Kyougi’s Secret Pact

Dex-chan lover
Bro is just a golden retreiver. I don't necessarily like them adding more and more girls just in love with him. But I let it slide bc he really doesn't entertain anyone to the degree of the FMC

Dex-chan lover
Bro is just a golden retreiver. I don't necessarily like them adding more and more girls just in love with him. But I let it slide bc he really doesn't entertain anyone to the degree of the FMC
i think that the author is adding more girls so he can draw them wearing playboy bunny suits. i would be surprised if there was any motivation outside of that

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
The Prez's easy as hell too, just compliment her whenever she feels a little insecure about her position as a president and as a woman and she will go full dere

Dex-chan lover
dOdU8jG.png

:ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Harem mangas left and right, it's the early 2000's all over again lol.

is creating conflict without the use love triangles really that hard?
Realistic relationship issues don't vibe with the lighthearted tone of a manga like this. And if you want to keep the focus on the relationship and not turn this into a battle manga, yeah you kind of are stuck introducing romantic rivals.

Dex-chan lover
So far it didn't turn into a harem slop...yet.
I'll keep reading for a bit before dropping it (surely the author will start writing good shit again clueless)

Dex-chan lover
What bothers me the most is that they are keeping their relationship a secret. Why is it bad for the public morals committee to have a healthy relationship with the opposite sex if they are not being shameless at school?

That whole thing is just stupid and just a mechanism for the author to "force" a romance square between Kyougi and the three girls DESPITE already establishing a relationship with one of them.

Fed-Kun's army
what other way could this go than the harem route? new hot women get introduced all the time and every single one is expected to have no feelings for our charismatic MC?

Why do i like Prez's design so much? Is it her hair? Her body is a given, but that's normal in this manga. I guess it's her strong and resolute personality.

Users who are viewing this thread