Isekai de Ane ni Namae wo Ubawaremashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Cecil and Noah

Dex-chan lover
So was he talking about Cecil, or his ears?
I definitely think he's talking about Cecil. This seems like a standard "they're half siblings that have mothers who hate each other but the siblings themselves just want to be close and love each other instead of fight".

My guess is that Noah knows "Ichika" is lying to Cecil about being Ichika, but hasn't connected that "Karen" is the real Ichika.

Dex-chan lover
since we are obviously far behind the raws, anyone got any spoilers?

Dex-chan lover
since we are obviously far behind the raws, anyone got any spoilers?
Did a quick glance with barely being able to understand Japanese...
- MC is also a Saintess, and arguably the stronger one between the sisters.

- Sister is under severe pressure from the Queen, especially since another Saintess was revealed.

- It seems like MC's prowess are being kept under wraps as much as possible to prevent the Sister from being overshadowed, so much that one can get executed for revealing it, I'm guessing this is all under the Queen's orders.

- MC realizes that Cecil was not "Cecil" because Cecil did not know about the tower and the mirror. She keeps this information to herself.

- MC and Noah will get close in a very tsundere bantering friendship. They always stick together with whatever they are doing.

- Noah starts to fall for MC but decides to not act on it since he is devoted to "Ichika" a.k.a. the girl in the mirror.

- Cecil will fall in love with MC, but our boi doesn't let it happen whenever he spots them hanging out and keeps stopping the NTR lol.

- It's pretty obvious that Cecil is in love with MC now, but also does not act on it because of guilt. He is aware that he has stolen everything from his brother Noah.

- Sister confronts MC and they had a very big fight. I'm guessing there is a lot of pent-up frustrations and jealousy between each other even when they were in Earth. MC thought their relationship was great but from Sister's perspective it was all negatives, like how their parents only cared about MC.

- MC walks out of her room crying, and Cecil almost notices it. He attempts to approach her, but our boi Noah took the initiative and consoled her first by hugging her until she stopped crying. MC does not say why she cried.

- MC is still depressed, and Cecil notices it again. Cecil attempts to ask her out on a date, but as MC was about to agree, our boi Noah stopped the NTR again and the two of them go on a date instead.

- During the entire date MC was kinda forcing herself to smile, and Noah asks her what happened.

- MC then talks about something about smiling and acting positively, and this made Noah realize that she is Ichika.

- Noah calls her real name 'Ichika' as she was walking, and she responds without realizing it.

- Flashback time, Noah has a good relationship with the King, but everyone else practically abuses him physically and emotionally. Even the King became closer to Cecil over time and Noah has basically lost everything. This is when he started to go to the tower to vent his frustrations, until one day the mirror suddenly spoke back.

- Noah and MC talk every day, until one day the mirror did not reply anymore. Turns out there was a time gap between the two worlds. MC was talking to past, child Noah all that time. Noah became even more depressed since also Ichika stopped replying to him.

- When news of the Isekai'd person came about, Noah rushed to meet "Ichika" only to see her clinging to Cecil and proclaiming her love for him. Noah confronts the Sister about the mirror, but the Sister was like "nah bitch you just want to claim me as the Saintess" and had no idea what the fuck he was talking about.

- Back to the present, they tell and acknowledge each other for who they really are, and Noah apologizes for how rude he was to her when they first interacted.

Dex-chan lover
Did a quick glance with barely being able to understand Japanese...
- MC is also a Saintess, and arguably the stronger one between the sisters.

- Sister is under severe pressure from the Queen, especially since another Saintess was revealed.

- It seems like MC's prowess are being kept under wraps as much as possible to prevent the Sister from being overshadowed, so much that one can get executed for revealing it, I'm guessing this is all under the Queen's orders.

- MC realizes that Cecil was not "Cecil" because Cecil did not know about the tower and the mirror. She keeps this information to herself.

- MC and Noah will get close in a very tsundere bantering friendship. They always stick together with whatever they are doing.

- Noah starts to fall for MC but decides to not act on it since he is devoted to "Ichika" a.k.a. the girl in the mirror.

- Cecil will fall in love with MC, but our boi doesn't let it happen whenever he spots them hanging out and keeps stopping the NTR lol.

- It's pretty obvious that Cecil is in love with MC now, but also does not act on it because of guilt. He is aware that he has stolen everything from his brother Noah.

- Sister confronts MC and they had a very big fight. I'm guessing there is a lot of pent-up frustrations and jealousy between each other even when they were in Earth. MC thought their relationship was great but from Sister's perspective it was all negatives, like how their parents only cared about MC.

- MC walks out of her room crying, and Cecil almost notices it. He attempts to approach her, but our boi Noah took the initiative and consoled her first by hugging her until she stopped crying. MC does not say why she cried.

- MC is still depressed, and Cecil notices it again. Cecil attempts to ask her out on a date, but as MC was about to agree, our boi Noah stopped the NTR again and the two of them go on a date instead.

- During the entire date MC was kinda forcing herself to smile, and Noah asks her what happened.

- MC then talks about something about smiling and acting positively, and this made Noah realize that she is Ichika.

- Noah calls her real name 'Ichika' as she was walking, and she responds without realizing it.

- Flashback time, Noah has a good relationship with the King, but everyone else practically abuses him physically and emotionally. Even the King became closer to Cecil over time and Noah has basically lost everything. This is when he started to go to the tower to vent his frustrations, until one day the mirror suddenly spoke back.

- Noah and MC talk every day, until one day the mirror did not reply anymore. Turns out there was a time gap between the two worlds. MC was talking to past, child Noah all that time. Noah became even more depressed since also Ichika stopped replying to him.

- When news of the Isekai'd person came about, Noah rushed to meet "Ichika" only to see her clinging to Cecil and proclaiming her love for him. Noah confronts the Sister about the mirror, but the Sister was like "nah bitch you just want to claim me as the Saintess" and had no idea what the fuck he was talking about.

- Back to the present, they tell and acknowledge each other for who they really are, and Noah apologizes for how rude he was to her when they first interacted.
thank you kindly

Dex-chan lover
I definitely think he's talking about Cecil. This seems like a standard "they're half siblings that have mothers who hate each other but the siblings themselves just want to be close and love each other instead of fight".

My guess is that Noah knows "Ichika" is lying to Cecil about being Ichika, but hasn't connected that "Karen" is the real Ichika.
I'm gonna go one step further and say that I think Noah is actually Cecil (with dyed hair), and that the guys are doing a similar forced name switcheroo as the girls. For whatever reason, Noah and Cecil were forced to swap places (potentially the scheming of the mother in the flashback here), so when "Noah" here talks about Karen defiling his most precious thing, he means his memories of Ichika by slandering her name, and he immediately gets disgusted at the fish comment because he realizes she's using fake information towards the wrong guy.

That also fixes the whole love triangle situation: MC and "Noah" are starting off with the cliche "butting heads turns into romance" trope, while MC and Cecil still have Cecil's marriage promise to deal with. Without turning it into a harem, the best way for this to turn out would be for Noah and the Cecil from the mirror to be the same guy. It also explains why Noah doesn't want to love anyone + is going for a marriage-in-name-only, because he's still set on marrying the actual-Ichika.

He probably just doesn't realize MC is actual-Ichika because for him, it's been like 10 years or whatever since he's seen her.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna go one step further and say that I think Noah is actually Cecil (with dyed hair), and that the guys are doing a similar forced name switcheroo as the girls. For whatever reason, Noah and Cecil were forced to swap places (potentially the scheming of the mother in the flashback here), so when "Noah" here talks about Karen defiling his most precious thing, he means his memories of Ichika by slandering her name, and he immediately gets disgusted at the fish comment because he realizes she's using fake information towards the wrong guy.

That also fixes the whole love triangle situation: MC and "Noah" are starting off with the cliche "butting heads turns into romance" trope, while MC and Cecil still have Cecil's marriage promise to deal with. Without turning it into a harem, the best way for this to turn out would be for Noah and the Cecil from the mirror to be the same guy. It also explains why Noah doesn't want to love anyone + is going for a marriage-in-name-only, because he's still set on marrying the actual-Ichika.

He probably just doesn't realize MC is actual-Ichika because for him, it's been like 10 years or whatever since he's seen her.
That's an awesome theory and would make for a great story. Let's hope the author pulls something similar!

Users who are viewing this thread