Isekai de Ane ni Namae wo Ubawaremashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Blooming

Dex-chan lover
I hope that, now that Ichika has displayed (what I assume to be) divine power, I hope she gets to reveal that she's the real Ichika as well. I know it might be a bit soon in the story for that, but I think it could lead to some good drama, ie Noah has already started to develop feelings for her and now they want to switch her engagement to Cecil and leave him stuck with the real Karen, or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL! Does anyone know how many chapters are currently out? Are we caught up now?

Dex-chan lover
I hope that, now that Ichika has displayed (what I assume to be) divine power, I hope she gets to reveal that she's the real Ichika as well. I know it might be a bit soon in the story for that, but I think it could lead to some good drama, ie Noah has already started to develop feelings for her and now they want to switch her engagement to Cecil and leave him stuck with the real Karen, or something like that.
It will be interesting to see how the power dynamic changes from this revelation

Dex-chan lover
i feel this will likely turn another direction. her sister might have foreseen "karen" to be able to heal the second prince, thus she saw no requirement to stay around, one could see her spin the story that way.
they could also try to remove her from the castle by sending her to a dangerous region seeing as having two saintesses in one spot would be wasted. at least our MC already got a fiancee, so she's unlikely gonna be used for some sorta political marriage.

but overall, i don't think we'll get our resolution just yet. it might ignite some more sparks, but i'd say we're still gonna be with this situation for another volume or two at the very least. though i wouldn't mind being proven wrong!

Dex-chan lover
You know it's so SO SO FRUSTRATING how this plot problem can be solve just by a simple conversation

Noah knew Karen lie, if ichika proved herself and had a little conversation it's can be solved

Users who are viewing this thread