Ore ni wa Kono Kuragari ga Kokochiyo Katta: Zetsubou kara Hajimaru Isekai Seikatsu, Kami no Kimagure de Kyousei Haishinchuu

Dex-chan lover
4 chapters in. So far I'm hooked.

To the readers who hate "wimp" mc's turn around. This kid actually has PTSD and was designed to suffer instead of becoming a monster killing megalomaniac.

Dex-chan lover

To the readers who hate "wimp" mc's turn around. This kid actually has PTSD and was designed to suffer instead of becoming a monster killing megalomaniac.
In this case, he has a reason why he became like that.

I am also hooked. 4 chaps, good going so far.

Aggregator gang
Let me get this straight god, sends a thousand people to another world and then televises it? This is the dumbest concept I've ever heard of

An isekai where the mc gets cyberbulied. Thats all i can say so far.

Let me get this straight god, sends a thousand people to another world and then televises it? This is the dumbest concept I've ever heard of
It's basically Survivor, but cranked up to 11 (more people, different world instead of an island, web streamed instead of weekly TV broadcast). The concept may sound dumb (I thought it was when I first heard about it), but apparently it's been very successful. Never underestimate people's desire for voyeurism and gossip.

Dex-chan lover
still there hasn't been a update for the manga for half a year, and its reported as cancelled
Oh the manga is axed, the only question is due to what we don't know. Could be poor sales or coul be 'Go read the rest in the LN" trash we see more and more lately.

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading a novel of this.
According to my memory it was an edgy-wannabe story that looked good at first but failed miserably later due to how repetitively the authors screams at you that ‘mc is miserable’ pretty much hated it
But could have been? Or probably liked it if they mentioned the livechat at first (obviously for mc’s character development) then never mentions it again because i hates everyone that lives in Earth including his lil’ sisters

Dex-chan lover

Update. I've read the whole WN. I liked it quite a bit save for one major aspect.
The harem. Look im real good with the exploration of an MC with PTSD. But the author drops in multiple women who love him. Which bugs me. His two sisters are super geniuses that also happen to be brocons. And the one other male support role who has minimal appearances ends up leaving the city to go on a different adventure. Like bruh. Romanctic Love isn't the only thing that helps. Homies do too. Wish the author explored friendships more.
Otherwise I did find the MCs journey to be cathartic. Also the forum post sections were well done.

Users who are viewing this thread