Ore ni wa Kono Kuragari ga Kokochiyo Katta: Zetsubou kara Hajimaru Isekai Seikatsu, Kami no Kimagure de Kyousei Haishinchuu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Would you have sex or let a girls’ dignity be destroyed by over +300 million people watching you both while doing it? The only reason he would do it its because of the ress from god. Poor Rifreya.
They could've just switched off the light and done it in the dim/dark

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Congratulations to the people on earth that masterb****ng while watching this scene and climaxes, just congrats

Dex-chan lover
to metagame this a little bit

given the cover, either she was also reincarnated and is still 'alive'

or he wins the thing and uses the orb successfully. i wonder how he gets all the viewers... hmmm
did you not read any of the previews chapters?
we already know she is dead, if she wasn't there wouldn't be so many people that hate the mc at the beginning of the manga, besides she was found dead at her room, and then he was called a murdered, if she wasn't dead in her room the mc wouldn't have any problems.

Fed-Kun's army
Idk what "Buh" on page 15 is supposed to indicate, but changing it to "Bruh" would have been very funny

Virgin Tier manga MC #10634 successfully weaseling himself out of having to have consensual sex with the hottest chick he'll ever meet in his life yet again, another sigma male gigachad to the collection :love:🔥

I must protect my virginity at all costs.
sit down let's talk about that ifunny watermark 🔫

Users who are viewing this thread