Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Ch. 150

Double-page supporter
hqdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
We know the “new kid” is unlikely to be a recurring character because we never got her name and she looks kind of like Nozaki’s original mob character (ch. 138, about Nozaki trying to design more diverse Moburins).
In fact had ch. 138 come before or after this chapter, it would make a good dimension breaking joke. :ROFLMAO:

Contributor
Eeey we finally get to see something done with Waka's rich boy setting. Makes me wonder if Nozaki knows. I can imagine Waka inviting the gang over and Nozaki wanting to see like a giant shoujo mansion or literally be like that girl from Oresama Sensei. And then the disappointment when it's just a slightly larger house or apartment

Dex-chan lover
I like chapters like this, where some of the cast dresses up and does something weird outside of normal school activities. Of course, anything with Wakamatsu is going to be good since it means Nozaki will be twisting it to make a gender-bent manga chapter.

Double-page supporter
Chiyo and Nozaki spread the aho by osmosis
I actually have this idea that Waka only appears dumb when he's with the main cast because the main cast operate on a logic that's way too out there for him. Like in a previous chapter where Waka borrowed manga from Chiyo and found her method of returning the manga way too strange (even if Chiyo's logic for doing so holds up considering her view of the situation).

So, yeah, lol! It's not so much aho but rather logic that's alien to him.

Dex-chan lover
I actually have this idea that Waka only appears dumb when he's with the main cast because the main cast operate on a logic that's way too out there for him. Like in a previous chapter where Waka borrowed manga from Chiyo and found her method of returning the manga way too strange (even if Chiyo's logic for doing so holds up considering her view of the situation).

So, yeah, lol! It's not so much aho but rather logic that's alien to him.
But then there's the sparkly Waka chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread