Yuusha-sama, Sakuya mo Otanoshimi deshita ne. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Wait is this the serialization of this other work of this same author?

https://mangadex.org/title/43a72296-16cc-4f0d-a463-dcdc07333574/yuusha-kun-wa-tabidatenai
I had the same idea too because I was telling myself this looks similar to that one only to find out that it is the same author. So curious to know if this is a reboot or just a different story with a VERY similar premise. I still miss bunny girl & she is on the last page of featured companions so we'll see. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Zero contact with men, yet the priestess first contact with a man is "Let's fuck". Hmmmmm, sus.

Dex-chan lover
Finally this one got scanlated, I've been waiting for a while and even considered picking it up myself, but I had a bit too much on my plate already.

Dex-chan lover
Wait is this the serialization of this other work of this same author?

https://mangadex.org/title/43a72296-16cc-4f0d-a463-dcdc07333574/yuusha-kun-wa-tabidatenai
I had the same idea too because I was telling myself this looks similar to that one only to find out that it is the same author. So curious to know if this is a reboot or just a different story with a VERY similar premise. I still miss bunny girl & she is on the last page of featured companions so we'll see. Thanks for the translations.
For what i checked in this niconico promo chapter description from the other serie, it apparently is, since it say is the commercial serialization of that and direct link to this serie, so someone need to add it to the related tab

edit: pixiv link in case people don't have acc in niconico to check chapters description

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Covers are also the same between the two titles

Dex-chan lover
Group Leader
so this idea was serialized after all.... in the one page version, it got old very fast.... lets see if here the author gets more creative mmm

Users who are viewing this thread