Yuusha-sama, Sakuya mo Otanoshimi deshita ne. - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
That scene of him having seggs with tons of bunny girls is gonna be great. Maybe every single one of them are the bunny girl’s family. That’d mean a ton of Oyakodon

Dex-chan lover
brutal segs?
inside of church?
really dude?

and this nun/priest straight up those "im sorry im a bad girl,daddy" instead "forgive me for i am a sinner, father"

Dex-chan lover
Bro can't stop clapping cheeks even in the house of god. Owari da!!! The hero is hopeless!!

Dex-chan lover
I see there many hard trials ahead of him. Well at least one hard thing in front of him, sometimes also between 2 soft things

Dex-chan lover
Bro confessed to wanting to quit cause of the sex and then she ante's up by going again after hearing that? Bro youre a villain. I mean, all 3 of you are, but the childhood friend believes in the goal but just has years of lust for him and the bunny girl outright just wants to fuck. Points for honesty there.

Honestly at this point there's probably gonna be a chapter where the hero tries to move forward by rubbing one out, and one of them (it's the bunny) gets some kinda hex/curse on him so that his hands has spikes when he's aroused or some shit. And there's only one way to handle it :meguusmug:.

Thanks for the chapter .

Dex-chan lover
so after all this time we can look forward to only one new girl joining the party in volume 2. ngl i'm kinda disappointed, she doesn't really look all that interesting and her looks imply her personality is that of a tease which kinda overlaps too much with the bunny girl who is already the tease of the party.

Users who are viewing this thread