Leader - Ch. 6 - Beloved Commander

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

i don't speak japanese so i can't really offer notes on the accuracy of this, but the second page is hard to parse in english.
i think the top right is saying 'Perhaps you're not too fond of being characterized as 'the beauty and the beast'?
and is the captain's next speech bubble communicating 'we two have been called that a long time'?

thanks again for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Considering the previous chapters, I think it's more that she refuse to make explicit confession since he's just too dense about it.
Her being deadpan all the time (not even blushing when he complimented her) doesn't help.
The guy's scary as fuck and he's aware of it enough that not many women will like him for it. We're judgemental creatures who judge a book by its cover, after all. If she wants to get with him, she'll have to make her feelings known first, as in putting herself in the possible rejection line.

Dex-chan lover
The guy's scary as fuck and he's aware of it enough that not many women will like him for it. We're judgemental creatures who judge a book by its cover, after all. If she wants to get with him, she'll have to make her feelings known first, as in putting herself in the possible rejection line.

Y'know what, after looking at 3.5 again I think they're just both (possibly the whole order with the motto) monkebrain in different ways.

So maybe she 'likes' him but doesn't process it past that into romance zone.

Fed-Kun's army
Y'know what, after looking at 3.5 again I think they're just both (possibly the whole order with the motto) monkebrain in different ways.

So maybe she 'likes' him but doesn't process it past that into romance zone.
they're two peas in a pod i guess
it's nice to see the duke's daughter like him though, at least one other person who sees that he's not a bad person

Users who are viewing this thread