Teihen Ossan, Cheat Kokusei de Isekai Rakuraku Life - Ch. 5.1 - Nightmare Daywalker

Dex-chan lover
I think they meant what he sold them and turned others into Nightmare Daywalkers too.
That's probably not how they work but he doesn't know that.
But without further testing he wouldn't dare risk selling them without knowing the repercussions.
I was thinking that it's most likely how they work, and that it would be rather funny if he did.

Dex-chan lover
Well, i wasn't expecting that versus just a regular powerup. Tho i guess with 'daywalker' it's not an issue if he has fangs. tho awkward if he needs to drink human blood and can't sustain himself off monster blood XD (if he doesn't buy blood bags or so from his game option since e got his power from the same place)

Dex-chan lover
Maybe open a school for abandoned children such as himself or something like that?
I think there was some isekai orphanage story tho he seems to support them by buying herbs off them, even if he built more spaces on his land or so, doesn't necessarily mean they'll agree to live with him if they think he's just taking pity on him versus them just being adventurers (plus taking care of kids isn't 'easy' even in a world with magic lol)
Please don't tell me that adventurers will try to subjugate him later.
hopefully they wouldn't unless there's in-universe lore about "all" vampires being bad but id assume they wouldn't hunt any races with intelligence unless they're causing destruction like a demon or a bounty

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I'd heard about becoming a wizard if you abstain 'til you're 30, but nothing about becoming a vampire from popping some golden cherries.

Dex-chan lover
I think there was some isekai orphanage story tho he seems to support them by buying herbs off them, even if he built more spaces on his land or so, doesn't necessarily mean they'll agree to live with him if they think he's just taking pity on him versus them just being adventurers (plus taking care of kids isn't 'easy' even in a world with magic lol)

hopefully they wouldn't unless there's in-universe lore about "all" vampires being bad but id assume they wouldn't hunt any races with intelligence unless they're causing destruction like a demon or a bounty
I remember reading that one. It kinda devolved into harem tropes iirc.

I think that the MC could struggle at first, with the orphanage management and later he would get the "easy" with the help of the people around him and the kids too. Wouldn't that be heartwarming?

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading that one. It kinda devolved into harem tropes iirc.

I think that the MC could struggle at first, with the orphanage management and later he would get the "easy" with the help of the people around him and the kids too. Wouldn't that be heartwarming?
if you like cute animals, isekai mofumofu cafe is about a guy opening up a "fluffies" cafe and not rly that interested in 'adventuring' even tho he does cliche-ly get a Fenrir as a companion/familiar

Dex-chan lover
if you like cute animals, isekai mofumofu cafe is about a guy opening up a "fluffies" cafe and not rly that interested in 'adventuring' even tho he does cliche-ly get a Fenrir as a companion/familiar
I read that one. But the MC made me lose interest. He's too... Gung ho, you know..?

Users who are viewing this thread