Teihen Ossan, Cheat Kokusei de Isekai Rakuraku Life - Ch. 4.1 - The Grand Duchess

Supporter
Right, plant golden cherries, receive leather armor...
06a.png

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Yep, she is r entity...
XD...

The fruit smell like something interesting...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
LOL i wonder how they come up with these names. or they try to make it more 'unique' to stick out (despite there being a handful of stuff that include a fenrir companion)

Dex-chan lover
Expected her to eat the rice herself tbh also founding king pleased? My dude gonna see more from this aint he

Dex-chan lover
Golden fruit is either a stat up item, or literally the gold standard of the world, setting the price for everything else.

Aggregator gang
so the founder king is out there? and if he wants rice again...
The founder king liking rice might mean (1) he's an otherworlder from Japan, or (2) has been in contact with such an otherworlder. I'm betting on the first possibility--like the founder king is an otherworlder from Japan, and just retired after being all powerful and immortal. But he misses rice because of course.

The founder king being very powerful (and in the shadows) also explains away the weirdness from the sudden appearance of Lady Faumaeri: They've been watching our MC right from the start (or at least from the time he's made them curious).

Dex-chan lover
A suspicious lady has a weird request and encourages MC to have her cherry as a reward - can't be too careful. Since he entered the item into the game, he can probably identify its properties there.

Dex-chan lover
spoilers:

The Fruit is a stat increasing item, what stat it increases is 'random' but he never gets luck. The King is a reincarnator several hundred years old by this point, and effectively an immortal god.

Users who are viewing this thread