My Life as Inukai-san's Dog - Vol. 9 Ch. 65 - Your Hand

Double-page supporter
It's been a crazy ride guys, it's been fun being apart of a scans group and typesetting. I learned typesetting so that Inukai could continue, but I think I want to stay now and do more series. Don't clock out just yet though, I've got the final special chapter cooking for tomorrow.

Dex-chan lover
Ok the ring (albeit a temporary one before the real one) was a surprise for me & gave it such a wholesome end to this VERY horny & odd manga. Man what a wild & strange ride it was that I don't regret reading. Was this a masterpiece? HELL NO!! But to me it was fine trash that was seeped in degeneracy & it was enough to get an anime adaption (biggest surprise I never expected). Lets see what the epilogue will look like & hope it is wholesome or horny or both. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this. Even you guys always yelling degenerate this unhinged that, but you guys always know that this manga entertaining af.
The real treasure are the degenerate reader that made along with this manga serialization

Dex-chan lover
Honestly after reading this, it gives me weird feeling here, i prefer mc to be the only human form
He will probably take the medicine in the end, it's simply too inconvenient to turn into a dog every time you kiss your wife after all.
Unless inukai find a way to instantly return him to human again every time, living with such an as affliction is gonna be hard.
I mean, how is he gonna manage to do the deed like that?

Users who are viewing this thread