My Life as Inukai-san's Dog - Vol. 9 Ch. 65 - Your Hand

Fed-Kun's army
Bit sappy near the end with the obligatory rejections, but oh well. Was a fun read.

Dex-chan lover
So our kouhai ends up getting a gig as a flourist while senpai delivers papers? Man, the economy truly is rough. Follow your dreams, MC!

Mike truly was best girl, she still managed to accept the rejection gracefully. Probably better than I ever could have. If only I had friends like that. Usagi was pretty good herself too (if you ignore her uhh... "antics" in the omakes. But hey, maybe some are into that). And Karen sure does exist. Despite being the main girl, it feels she resolved her arc two volumes ago, so she was just kinda there because "main girl must win". She's not bad, but it's a shame she felt to be the least romantically involved and invested but just won by default.

welp, that sure was a ride! 4 crazy years of this, but I appreciate that this evolved into something greater than I ever imagined. We're definitely not geting another manga like this for a while (like, how many manga to begin with are 99% first person POV? the talent of the artist should not be understated). Thank you, itsutsuse.

Honestly after reading this, it gives me weird feeling here, i prefer mc to be the only human form

well the main story theme was learning to fully accept yourself, and as MC said Pochita is a part of him now.

Unless inukai find a way to instantly return him to human again every time

lol. You haven't read the same 64 chapters I have huh?

As a compromise, maybe it can be something more specific than a kiss + high heart rate.

I just read this one because it's the last one.

This is so fucking weird
Conext only makes it worse lol. Run if this much freaks you out.

Got pretty boring once his human form started showing up, so much lost potential

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, well of course he will still turn into a dog, remember that she is working as a dog caretaker that's way too many flags for NTR, he pretty much has to in order to compete

Dex-chan lover
The MC making future generations of real-life dog girls/boys with Inukai. Still not cat girl/boy though.
and then their kids turn like this
7100883681710396556.jpg

Elon need to fund this shit

Dex-chan lover
lol. You haven't read the same 64 chapters I have huh?
I don't remember any method in which he can stay being human while being kissed (actually I forgot what changed between Inukai now and before where her kiss doesn't change him?)
Other than some drug.
Should we tell him?
I mean even if you do b3st1lity, having your size, both body and D change rapidly while doing it would be Hella inconvenient 😂 heck dangerous even if the position is wrong.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember any method in which he can stay being human while being kissed (actually I forgot what changed between Inukai now and before where her kiss doesn't change him?)
Adrenaline. In scientific terms, her heart has to go dokidoki before a kiss can change him.

I mean even if you do b3st1lity, having your size, both body and D change rapidly while doing it would be Hella inconvenient 😂 heck dangerous even if the position is wrong.
Then don't kiss halfway through. Duh. :p

Dex-chan lover
I wish Mike won but she was sadly doomed by the harem curse, at least I don't dislike Inukai. All in all, I had a fun time reading this and some character moments hit very hard for me.

Dex-chan lover
The POV shots in the panels throughout it all were hella cool and a creative way to show the difference between human perspective and dog perspective of the world around them.

Admittedly it was probably done for less than savoury reasons (since the angle that a dog sees the world is a goldmine for pantyshots) but whatev. The way the ending handled the rivals managed to be both cliche and refreshing at the same time, very weird.

Also fun fact (or maybe not so fun fact): Inukai is legally in the clear over there if a mid-coitus transformation makes "doggystyle" take a more literal meaning
:shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
That went from 'well this is boring' to 'this is getting kinda hot..' to 'this is so fucked up' so fast

Dex-chan lover
Other than some drug.

Science lady can pretty much adjust it anyway they want, so it's on them being dumb dumbs for not adjusting how to transform. Or Idk, maybe they are into that surprise factor lol.

But the main difference is that you also need to have an increased heart rate as well as as consuming female fluids. MC was being treated as a dog and MC was skittish so I guess he never really got his heart racing back then. He never really tried kissing Karen until the very end so there was no chance to transform.

Dex-chan lover
In terms of pushing boundaries and using unique fetishes and POV aspects it had some genius behind it. Enough that it got an anime BUT it’s still trash. But a trash I can look at and thank for some of what it had to offer to make me interested initially

Dex-chan lover
Bitch jumped to French that dog like she's been wanting to do since chapter 1.

JUSTICE FOR NEKOTANI

Users who are viewing this thread