Souei Sousho - Ch. 29 - The King's Palace

Dex-chan lover
So, wait.. I thought the reason daddy wants him dead was so he could use the corpse to make revival medicine for mom. But if the corpse is dumped in the middle of nowhere that wouldn't help one bit. Is there another team sneaking around to retrieve the corpse?

Dex-chan lover
thank you for translating thos story , its really is great hope more people pick it up soon cuz it clearly deserves a read

Dex-chan lover
So, wait.. I thought the reason daddy wants him dead was so he could use the corpse to make revival medicine for mom. But if the corpse is dumped in the middle of nowhere that wouldn't help one bit. Is there another team sneaking around to retrieve the corpse?
Gonna assume deadbeat dad didn’t say anything about giving him the corpse, only asked to kill Crown Prince.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
So before being obsessed with her "husband", Sui En was obsessed with martial arts?! He's cute, so it seems like a good change~:smugchisato:💨
It's a shame that the manga is already close to ending. Thanks for the translations!~

So before being obsessed with her "husband", Sui En was obsessed with martial arts?! He's cute, so it seems like a good change~:smugchisato:💨
It's a shame that the manga is already close to ending. Thanks for the translations!~
please say sike rn, this series is like crack to me😭

Users who are viewing this thread