Genkai Level 1 kara no Nariagari ~Saijaku Level no Ore ga Isekai Saikyou ni Naru made - Ch. 32.2

"Losing is the role of the underdog!"
???
has that guy ever read any kind of literature? the underdog winning is one of the oldest tropes! just look at david and goliath etc.
not only dumb, but also apparently never went to school.
Tbf, the whole David vs Goliath story becomes dumb when you realize David had whats todays equivalent of a GUN while goliath had... Sword? Yeah, that was totaly fair fight.

Dex-chan lover
The level of brain cancer this school boy has prior to being isekai'd, to the point they are unable to think straight about murdering another world inhabitans, is beyond help
Well they were summoned while beating a salaryman to death, so they could rape a girl they snatched off the street.

Dex-chan lover
"Losing is the role of the underdog!"
???
has that guy ever read any kind of literature? the underdog winning is one of the oldest tropes! just look at david and goliath etc.
not only dumb, but also apparently never went to school.
I have literally traveled around the world; losing is the role of the underdog in almost every nation.

People with Class are supposed to win.

This is, and I am not joking in any way at all, is a big reason so many other nations despise "Americans" (folks from the USA, I mean; there's two continents with that name, but...)

Which is weird, cos Aussies, Tazzies, EnZeds, most Brits, and Canadians also all love an underdog!
But the US gets the most "Class hate" for loving the underdog, in my experience.

People gonna be people.
¯\(ツ)

Activate Skill 1. Ultimate skill
Activate Skill 2. Skill explanation to the enemy
Activate Skill 3. The struggle is real
Activate Skill 4. Plot armor baby!

Users who are viewing this thread