Eiyuu to Kenja no Tensei Kon ~Katsute no Koutekishu to Kon'yakushite Saikyou Fuufu ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - Fareg's talent

Dex-chan lover
Idk who would be a more grueling to have for a tutor to train under. You either be burned/bombed to death or have every muscle in body be torn to shreds. Anyways I feel like Lafika might regret her choice of facing off against Elria. Thanks for the translations.

Supporter
Of course Reid can use teleportation magic.

Now, to the lay person it may seem like he's just running from one place to the next faster than you'd expect a person to be able to run, but that's only because they can't properly perceive the magic that's taking place.

Why do both of you look so smug like that?!
C'mon, Fareg, I know it hasn't been very long, but you've been around them long enough to know that they look smug about almost everything.

Dex-chan lover
Idk who would be a more grueling to have for a tutor to train under. You either be burned/bombed to death or have every muscle in body be torn to shreds. Anyways I feel like Lafika might regret her choice of facing off against Elria. Thanks for the translations.
As long as it doesn't kill you, healing potions and magics will help you to be stronger

Dex-chan lover
this is one of the few stories where I want the MC (in this case, MCs reid and elria) to be as OP as they can get and never lose a fight unless on purpose.

I usually like underdog stories, where MC gets humbled repeatedly lol but maybe because it's already been established that they're powerful beings, albeit mysteriously.

welp, TLDR, I want elria to beat the shit out of that summoner kid and make her cry lol

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what he sees in that Fareg boy for deeming him compatible with his swordsmanship style.
Ordinary human strength can't compare to the hero's might. Powerful strength-boosting magic, on the other hand, can compare. At least enough to use the same fighting style.
And it seems that in Reid's eyes, Fareg has all the other qualifications to study swordsmanship too.

Users who are viewing this thread