Tsuihou Sareta Renkinjutsushi-san, Saikyou no Dungeon wo Tsukurimasen ka? - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Since is an adaptation of the light novels, is the manga being axed or is the novel so short? It is very fun to read.
Additional to what was already said, manga fully adapted what was available for the "completed" LN and WN, some original stuff was added to the manga though, but 50 chapters was a good run for a short novel, in the magazine they advertised it as "Part 1 Completed", but don't think a Part 2 gonna happen lol (actual last update was in 2018 which was the same year the LN was published, in 2020 author moved the WN from syosetu to their own website)

Dex-chan lover
This wasn't axed due to financial reasons, I'm 100% sure. The reception, sales-wise, on various websites was actually quite good, and it had a decent fanbase. It maintained a steady level of interest from start to finish, although the critical reception was lukewarm.

In my opinion, this project was canned because Miraijin A was simply too busy. Not only did he already have several manga adaptations ongoing, including two popular enough ones to received official English translations (three including "The Abandoned Reincarnation Sage," but that ended in 2022), but less than a month after the last vol of this came out, the anime adaptation for one of them, "As a Reincarnated Aristocrat, I'll Use My Appraisal Skill to Rise in the World" (which is currently airing) was announced.

So, it's either this was indeed an advertisement project, or he was becoming too overwhelmed with his workload.
I bet a million bucks it ends with "Read the rest from the LN" or the like. It's still an axeing to me as either way we get cucked and makes it pointless to read this version as it'll have changes from the LN/WN so you need to reread those anyway.

Dex-chan lover
This wasn't axed due to financial reasons, I'm 100% sure. The reception, sales-wise, on various websites was actually quite good, and it had a decent fanbase. It maintained a steady level of interest from start to finish, although the critical reception was lukewarm.

In my opinion, this project was canned because Miraijin A was simply too busy. Not only did he already have several manga adaptations ongoing, including two popular enough ones to received official English translations (three including "The Abandoned Reincarnation Sage," but that ended in 2022), but less than a month after the last vol of this came out, the anime adaptation for one of them, "As a Reincarnated Aristocrat, I'll Use My Appraisal Skill to Rise in the World" (which is currently airing) was announced.

So, it's either this was indeed an advertisement project, or he was becoming too overwhelmed with his workload.
I mean, the work wasn't axed anyway, manga completely adapted the short novel adding some original stuff, and there was nothing else, author may be somewhat busy yeah, but compared to how many novels it had before, is only working on the LN of 2 of them and no WNs (Abandoned Sage and Aristocrat, which got a volume in December and March respectively), as for the adaptations, who knows how involved author are with them in the first place, what i found weird is how they advertised the end of this work as only "Part 1 Completed" in the magazine issue ToC given that the novel for this haven't been updated since 2018, been a year since this adaptation ended, so who knows if a "Part 2" is even happening, which always make me wonder publishers picking up works like this, they usually end as short as their novels, sometimes they end up expanding from their original
I bet a million bucks it ends with "Read the rest from the LN" or the like. It's still an axeing to me as either way we get cucked and makes it pointless to read this version as it'll have changes from the LN/WN so you need to reread those anyway.
You may be losing your money here, since like i said in my previous comment, manga adapted the whole available thing, so there is nothing to advertise anymore, specially something that haven't been updated in so long lol, WN have only 39 chapters and LN 1 Volume, but yeah gotta read for any possible change if someone even read the source novel, since the artist did say that they added original stuff in the middle

I mean, the work wasn't axed anyway, manga completely adapted the short novel adding some original stuff, and there was nothing else, author may be somewhat busy yeah, but compared to how many novels it had before, is only working on the LN of 2 of them and no WNs (Abandoned Sage and Aristocrat, which got a volume in December and March respectively), as for the adaptations, who knows how involved author are with them in the first place, what i found weird is how they advertised the end of this work as only "Part 1 Completed" in the magazine issue ToC given that the novel for this haven't been updated since 2018, been a year since this adaptation ended, so who knows if a "Part 2" is even happening, which always make me wonder publishers picking up works like this, they usually end as short as their novels, sometimes they end up expanding from their original

You may be losing your money here, since like i said in my previous comment, manga adapted the whole available thing, so there is nothing to advertise anymore, specially something that haven't been updated in so long lol, WN have only 39 chapters and LN 1 Volume, but yeah gotta read for any possible change if someone even read the source novel, since the artist did say that they added original stuff in the middle
until then is a long time and i doubt i will manage to complete the rest of manga this year

Users who are viewing this thread