Mushoku Kyousei Shuuyoujo

Living in Japan I really understand the idea behind this and why the premise is so believable. I love this concept and I'd like to try translating as a part of my studies, but don't know the first thing about doing scanlations.

I guess if it's really something worth trying out I could try picking it up, assuming I can locate the raws and learn cleaning and typesetting.

Contributor
Love the concept, but I think the second half falls short.
It's still an interesting read, but there's parts where I wish the story took things slow. There's too many plot twists used where I feel it could have expanded on the underlying emotional takes instead. One thing I really did like, though, was the toxic loop the rebirth program created. It aims to solve unemployment, better society, but creates unemployment as a byproduct, so the people up top decide to do batshit stuff to preserve the status quo. So the problem is never really resolved, just made frighteningly worse. I just wish the story showed this earlier rather than later. As much as I like the military conflict, I think a lot of cool moments distracted from the emotions.

Users who are viewing this thread