Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
Cain, you absolute moron. A buffoon who is used to getting problems to go away with the wave of his hand is not going to change his ways because you forgave him once. You should have taken the opportunity to end him then and there.

Contributor
The clichè "i will not kill evil people no matter what even if they will hurt later my family" is hard to die in some of these isekai fantasy stories, how unexpected... :rolleyes:

The warning from the scanlator in the first page about abuse in a fiction story with drawing characters is so stupid and out of place that feel like a fake sjw trolling post... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"If the other party is a nobleman's child or a commoner."
Well, about that...

Namedropping can be such fun.

Let him off way too easy.

Having a warning for fictional child abuse is kinda weird? But I guess it's not hurting anyone.
As far as trigger warnings go, it's not that weird. I've seen trigger warnings for violence, in an action series. Of the violent kind. From a seinen publication.

Y’know, it’s not necessary for every dumbshit who crosses Cain to be coincidentally already part of the same evil conspiracy.
At least it means they can all be brought down at once?

That's not child abuse. That's disciplining his kid. I got smacked plenty of times as kid when I did something stupid. Better for a parent to punish their kid than the law. The kid offended the royalty of another country. Capital punishment for that would be execution.

Double-page supporter
I understand Cain needs to resolve this diplomatically as this could escalate into national conflict (not outright war, but tension and other disputes), but damn, dumbasses got off too easy. Those thugs were going to cut Cain's arm off. If he were a regular (noble) kid, they'd have crippled him. Father and son need to be jailed at least until their parliament can decide their punishment. Not just send them home to chill and do more bullshit.

Supporter
Ah yes, the good old "My kid is at fault for being stupid" instead of "My bad character and poor parenting is at fault" narrative.
Bro was worried about losing his position now he is fucked lol
yeah he going to die.
Y’know, it’s not necessary for every dumbshit who crosses Cain to be coincidentally already part of the same evil conspiracy.
Friends, we are about to enter perhaps uncharted territories of "Fuck Around and Find Out" for these two fuckwit families.

Users who are viewing this thread