Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
MC is retarded too.
If i'm not mistaken he was something like 8/10y old on Earth when he died, ~15/17 here (since he spent I don't remember how much time in that other world while training but change his apparence before returning) but still have that passive childlike mentality :notlikethis:
MC was a teenager or a young adult on Earth when he died, and a kid in this world. And he also had spent a few years training in another world.
But all of this doesn't define his true personality, nor does it define the face he shows to outsiders.

That said, it's the fat guy trying to put pressure on him that doesn't act his age. It's like he is the school kid's older brother, not father.

Dex-chan lover
Except again, this isn't his nation, cain is here as a school student, not as viscount drintyre, and cain is a relatively recently appointed noble, it's not like they have phones in this time period.

That said the issues i mentioned are a problem even today, it's actually been a problem a few times where some congressmen wouldn't even know the names of some of the other members of congress in the us, so yes this is still somewhat common.

The real problem of course, is the noble is throwing his weight around thinking he can do whatever he wants, which even during feudalism was a good way to be stripped of your title by a king.
Again meet a normal politician, you'll realize how utterly dumb many of them are, nobles half the time are no different.
Sure, except they adventurer info had arrived. The son even had some info, and even if we go down the Cain is unknown, the princess is 100% not. And she referred to him as her fiancé. There is both proof of information traveling, and that a princess is associated with him so closely, it means at minimum he has the backing of royalty.

Dex-chan lover
Sure, except they adventurer info had arrived. The son even had some info, and even if we go down the Cain is unknown, the princess is 100% not. And she referred to him as her fiancé. There is both proof of information traveling, and that a princess is associated with him so closely, it means at minimum he has the backing of royalty.
Ok i'm not defending the kid here, i'm explaining how his father's stupidity isn't out of left field, the kid was REALLY dumb here as he was warned that cain was from the drintor family (he probably, like everyone in this series, thinks that cain is not the actual title holder though, that said he was warned against angering the drintor family), though he might be forgiven for not knowing cain's adventurer rank (the s rank thing is also kept down low overall due to how touchy S rank hunters are in general, your talking about essentially walking strategic weapons here, with cain himself especially requesting it), that said again i'm not defending the kid, what i am defending is the fact the problem that the father probably doesn't realize just how much his son screwed up, the father so far has not known cain is a s rank adventurer, already a massive international issue, but also that he isn't the son of a count, he IS a count, of a neighboring nation, teles's position in this is kind of irrelevant as while we in modern day semblances have things that used to be called like blood oath's based on marriages, marriages in feudal times were often political and there's no reason to believe cain is any different from either the kid's or his father's perspective.

That said, i'm not saying the father is smart, if he was smart he wouldn't have came in as condescending as he is and would have tried to solve it diplomatically (nobless oblige IS a thing that was practiced in this time period, respecting both noble and commoner alike), but his reactions so far are of someone who didn't do his homework on just who he's messing with.

Double-page supporter
is his noble status hidden? I could swear he was publicly known as a noble already, yet they clearly don't know.
He is not registered as a noble through the guild even though the guild in Esfort knows his ranking and typically a noble would not register as an adventurer and not let it be known that they were a noble. Although since he is on a tour of their country, with the S Class of the Esfort academy I would have assumed that at a minimum the representatives would at least know that he was a child of nobility visiting their country.

I will also note that the students of the Gilgatt Academy were given names of the nobility so that they wouldn't offend any of the visiting nobles from Esfort. Which means that the representatives son knew that he was a Count or at a minimum he would have assumed he was the child of a count.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
That said, i'm not saying the father is smart, if he was smart he wouldn't have came in as condescending as he is and would have tried to solve it diplomatically (nobless oblige IS a thing that was practiced in this time period, respecting both noble and commoner alike), but his reactions so far are of someone who didn't do his homework on just who he's messing with.
I am unaware of what Representative Malph Vendega's political rank is, but I feel that him not knowing that the S Ranked Cain is a Count, or a child of a count should have been something that he knew and to assume that because he was a high ranked adventurer, he wasn't nobility will come to bite him in the end.

Dex-chan lover
anyone know what chapter of the novel this is, I wanna reread the novel from here, since i stopped reading a few years ago

Dex-chan lover
MC was a teenager or a young adult on Earth when he died, and a kid in this world. And he also had spent a few years training in another world.
But all of this doesn't define his true personality, nor does it define the face he shows to outsiders.

That said, it's the fat guy trying to put pressure on him that doesn't act his age. It's like he is the school kid's older brother, not father.
What I mean is that the MC has lived more than 15 years (total of both worlds), so if he was a teenager or young adult on earth it would be much longer than 15 years. Plus he's been stabbed to death on Earth, so he has to know that people can be evil/dangerous, he even has to fight an evil god here.
So at this point he's supposed to be mature enough, but if he's not, I think there's something wrong :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
This is just odd. The kid already knew he was a don't mess with Noble. And the princess and the daughter of another highest ranking Nobel told him point blank that they are engaged to Cain.
The fuck did this kid expect by scaring such VIP? The least that can happen is a huge compensation package that will break his town economy. Or outright getting his whole household executed, or a war between 2 nations with them being the aggressors.

And now the father is clueless? How did the nobility Intel reach the son but not the father?
I sure hope that the father just didn't think his son being this dumb to attack any Nobel like at all

Dex-chan lover
teles's position in this is kind of irrelevant as while we in modern day semblances have things that used to be called like blood oath's based on marriages, marriages in feudal times were often political and there's no reason to believe cain is any different from either the kid's or his father's perspective.
No, think of it - either Cain himself, or his family, are influential enough to secure a political marriage with a princess of their country. Which means they are people the king wants to keep on his side above all the other nobles in their country, and above any international alliances he could have secured with his daughter's marriage. Yes, the king would start a war over offense to such people.

Dex-chan lover
No, think of it - either Cain himself, or his family, are influential enough to secure a political marriage with a princess of their country. Which means they are people the king wants to keep on his side above all the other nobles in their country, and above any international alliances he could have secured with his daughter's marriage. Yes, the king would start a war over offense to such people.
The father again doesn't know, the son however knew place one that cain was on the "do not piss off" list of nobles, however again they have no info on just how close cain and the king are (or the fact that cain might as well be the unofficial heir at this point with how many times the king has tried to hand him his crown), to put it bluntly, if he was dumb enough to attack someone warned to leave alone, teles's position in this was irrelevant.

That said, the father and son are utter idiots
And if i remember right
(not entirely sure), these 2 are the other side of corrino's plan that nearly starts a 3+ way war with the republic vs the empire and kingdom, so this isn't even close to the dumbest thing they do.

Dex-chan lover
That said, the father and son are utter idiots
And if i remember right
(not entirely sure), these 2 are the other side of corrino's plan that nearly starts a 3+ way war with the republic vs the empire and kingdom, so this isn't even close to the dumbest thing they do.

Its only the father that gets involved with CorrinoCorginowhatever’s plan to get back at Cain. Ralph is only a catalyst to Malph wanting to get back his position. The other thing with Elizabeth is unrelated to these idiots but the whole country being stupid with how they handle captured demons. First by not investigating who she is, they just put on a magic suppressing choker on her and then stupidly using her as entertainment in an arena deathmatch against another S Rank Adventurer where her magic was still being suppressed to give the S Rank adventurer an advantage until Cain rescued her. And a demon who was part a search party found out about her capture and subsequent treatment sparked outrage in her home country and they wanted to go to war against all human countries.

Dex-chan lover
Its only the father that gets involved with CorrinoCorginowhatever’s plan to get back at Cain. Ralph is only a catalyst to Malph wanting to get back his position. The other thing with Elizabeth is unrelated to these idiots but the whole country being stupid with how they handle captured demons. First by not investigating who she is, they just put on a magic suppressing choker on her and then stupidly using her as entertainment in an arena deathmatch against another S Rank Adventurer where her magic was still being suppressed to give the S Rank adventurer an advantage until Cain rescued her. And a demon who was part a search party found out about her capture and subsequent treatment sparked outrage in her home country and they wanted to go to war against all human countries.
I think just the way the alzer republic arc is held that the author is not very fond of democratic or republican systems, considering the alzer republic throughout this entire arc is basically doing the equivalent of waving a flag saying "conquer me for the good of mankind".

Dex-chan lover
I think just the way the alzer republic arc is held that the author is not very fond of democratic or republican systems, considering the alzer republic throughout this entire arc is basically doing the equivalent of waving a flag saying "conquer me for the good of mankind".
I don't think any country on this continent is portrayed as governed by reasonable and sane people in this manga. Even when the head of the country is a reasonable person, their subordinates are often corrupt and/or stupid.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
he just grabbed a shovel and started digging, he is currently unaware of why and what he is digging, but it wont be long before he realice, but by then it will be far to late to stop.

Users who are viewing this thread