Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
is his noble status hidden? I could swear he was publicly known as a noble already, yet they clearly don't know.
The son knows he’s a noble though I think he only knows him as the son of a noble, rather than one who’s already in charge of his own territory

I can already imagine the next chapter.

Yeah I am also a VERY high ranking noble in my kingdom as well as to be wed to the daughter of a margrave(a rank only lower to a duke) of said kingdom as well to the princess of said kingdom.
So yeah, you basically attacked, threatened and blackmailed an S ranked adventurer who is also a very high ranking noble as well as the future king of a neighboring kingdom.
Your political ass is grass.

Lol. Lmao, even. I can already see him absolutely shit his pants when they find out that not only is he a noble, but engaged to royalty from two different countries, that's gonna end well for the little shit.
the nobles son freaking knew that, too! That’s why he ordered those thugs to “threaten“ him. If he knew that Cain was so important that he was engaged to a princess and still tried to have him hurt or threatened, then he deserves whatever punishment is coming his way. At the very least, he should never inherit his father s noble title and territory since he’ll just start a war out of pure arrogance and stupidity

Dex-chan lover
is his noble status hidden? I could swear he was publicly known as a noble already, yet they clearly don't know.
Kind of hidden, but even if it wasn't remember, they aren't in esfort, they are in i believe it's called the alzer republic, now question, do you know who the mayor of ontario is, or even the name of the mayor of your neighboring city?

In esfort he might have a bit of fame (or infamy, depending on who you ask) but outside of esfort he's a relatively unknown.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I stand corrected. Thought the kid left after realizing Cain is on the 'don't mess with list', but I guess after seeing how his father is being like this it make sense why he act nice on the surface while planning some underhanded shit.
No, corrino's act to get rid of him is far, FAR stupider and could have led to a multi-nation war and even with cain preventing it, nearly did.

Dex-chan lover
It was the best idea to hide/not mention his political status and only act as an adventurer. Really brings out the douchbaggery of people when they think they have higher status than him. Though a man who thinks he can somehow control/blackmail an S-rank adventurer is next level dumbass.

Dex-chan lover
MC is a landowning noble, engaged to a princess, a duke's daughter and a saint, is an S ranked adventurer and is a one man army that can destroy entire kingdoms with a flick of his wrist yet some random ass mayor acts like this to him and MC just takes it? god i hate this MC he's so spineless.

Dex-chan lover
It'd be nice if we didn't get the "asshole politician underestimating OP Mc" trope. Like an actual good parent trying to resolve the issue would be interesting to read. This is just... I've read this before... several times... in this same manga alone.

Dex-chan lover
Cain, next in line for the throne, gods chosen desicple, about to marry 4 princesses, s rank adventurer.... and this guy and his son think he can just casually threaten bribe and blackmail him because the son is a bitch... seems legit

Dex-chan lover
MC is a landowning noble, engaged to a princess, a duke's daughter and a saint, is an S ranked adventurer and is a one man army that can destroy entire kingdoms with a flick of his wrist yet some random ass mayor acts like this to him and MC just takes it? god i hate this MC he's so spineless.
Author went overboard when power leveling MC and is now forced to contrive excuses to have him not break skulls everywhere he goes.

Dex-chan lover
Mangaka really loves to go random ways...

I'm just here because the girls are cute and well drawn,

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I lost so many synapses firing after this chapter. Thanks for the TL, but this plot is a bit off now.

Dex-chan lover
So, you want him to outright declare war for his country?
Pretty sure he's doing his best to avoid that...

Dex-chan lover
He’s not “taking it” so much as he’s sitting there and letting the guy dig his own stupid grave. He’s got more financial power, more political power, and infinitely more actual power, he’s not remotely threatened or at all concerned. He’s just interested to see how Dumbass McGee plays the situation from a perceived position of power.

Which, if you’ve been paying attention, is how Cain handles things 99% of the time — “we’re gonna do things my way, but let’s see how you act if I let you think you’re in control, it’ll teach me a lot about you”. People who pass the test get rich or him as an in-law, failures get wrecked.

Anyway, in conclusion, Malph Ralph lmao

Dex-chan lover
Cain is not hiding his noble status, the kingdom they are in also knows his rank. The problem is the son assumed Cain was the son of a count not the count himself. as for his father due to his rank he wouldnt have been told of Cain before hand, Hes related to finacne not education.
Even then... Even as the presumed son of...
You have a special delegation of Special Kids staying over at your city on their way to a very major event.

There's no way the arrangements for that wouldn't have put the local authorities on High Alert. There's also no way in all hells anyone in that city in any position of power would not know exactly who would be visiting.
Sons and daughters to be married off, and all. Unique opportunity to impress and rise in the Ranks. All that.
Unique, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to Impress and get Connected.

It's already strange the school kids don't know exactly who everyone is. The idea that the adults don't know is... ridiculous.
Even ones as dense as Unobtanium as the Father and son here.

Standard stereotype tropey stuff and all, but the delivery makes no sense at all.
This is not a matter of "losing face". This is a matter of attacking a high foreign dignitary on Official Business.
If there wasn't a death penalty on that, they'd re-introduce it. Just to make a point.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of hidden, but even if it wasn't remember, they aren't in esfort, they are in i believe it's called the alzer republic, now question, do you know who the mayor of ontario is, or even the name of the mayor of your neighboring city?

In esfort he might have a bit of fame (or infamy, depending on who you ask) but outside of esfort he's a relatively unknown.
What a dumb question, your acting like he isn't a government official. Of course he should know the nobles of the neighboring nation, that is relevant to his job. A mayor is always going to know the surrounding mayors, especially those they do trade with, let alone any that are visiting in a official manner. And unlike mayors that sever a limited time a noble is in position longer, making it even easier to keep track of. Hell lets say he doesn't know Cain because to new to being a noble. Your telling me he doesn't know the royalty of the neighboring nation? He has to know who his son was after at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Okay I went and checked the last chapter and Ralph does immediately recognize Cain’s name, as it was on the register of high-status kids that got handed out beforehand so they’d know who not to sass. But he recognizes Cain as being from “a Count family”, which is accurate, but it also means he’s making the same understandable fuckup as Corgino and his lackeys at the party, just on a grander scale. He doesn’t know Cain is himself a ruling Count, and it’s an extremely unreasonable thing to assume.

And since he tries to hit on Teles and Silk even after they introduce themselves and is shocked when they announce themselves as engaged, apparently that information wasn’t on the handout (why would it be?) and the news either hasn’t traveled or they didn’t pay attention to it (makes sense in either case, it’s another nation and they’re not royalty themselves, it’s immaterial to their lives).

So basically Malph Ralph think they’re fucking with a Count’s son, not an entitled millionaire who has regular personal audiences with his father-in-law the King.

Users who are viewing this thread