The Female Knight and the Beast-Eared Child - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Immeasurable Power

Dex-chan lover
My gut reaction to the denouement of this chapter was "The inner machinations of the mangaka is an enigma."

How did things go from being assaulted by whatever that monster was, to the long lost friend being recaptured and sucked through a wormhole, then back to ambiguous onee/shota?

I think I'm a bit baffled, too, because this is possibly the first time a design in this manga forced me try to figure out where I could even look.

Dex-chan lover
Okay while character design from Turbo Engine is absolutely top tier, their choreography is for lack of a better word, mediocre. Well practice makes perfect so it can only get better from here

Double-page supporter
Was NOT expecting that mega slash from luna. It even made her arm bleed doing it

Dex-chan lover
Interesting monster transformation, looks prett--holy hell, what is that hand doing there? And now the tail stump is--:korone:

because this is possibly the first time a design in this manga forced me try to figure out where I could even look.
The amazing thing is that it's still consistent with the artist's pseudogothic aesthetic :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
No decent slippery lady would put a hand there! The butt cheeks were funny, too.

I hope they can save Luna from her demon curse or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
Even though Olivia's thoughts were completely different, the perceptive butterfly had a feeling it was Onee x Shota.

Supporter
the last two pages...
how to draw a french kiss scenes without the kiss part

Like this composition is just fucking weird

Users who are viewing this thread