Otaku ni Otoku na Gal Gurashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for the delay with the chapter, y'all! But I hope you enjoy. Stay tuned for future (hopefully faster) updates and for future manga releases as well. :02:
have you already decided on which series to pick up? i've been looking for ages for someone to pick up and finish a series that my former group had to drop due to irl issue of the TL, sadly no luck so far. there are only 7 chapters left i think

have you already decided on which series to pick up? i've been looking for ages for someone to pick up and finish a series that my former group had to drop due to irl issue of the TL, sadly no luck so far. there are only 7 chapters left i think
hey, this is kanin's co-owner and also main translator. we have some manga titles in mind already, but feel free to share the series with us and maybe we'll take it into consideration?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I just came across this and it has been a great read.
So rare to find some easy reading manga these days too, so thank you for that too!

Looking forward to more!

Dex-chan lover
hey, this is kanin's co-owner and also main translator. we have some manga titles in mind already, but feel free to share the series with us and maybe we'll take it into consideration?
heya, i'll do just that then! the series i'd liek to see finished is this one https://mangadex.org/title/ede48b14-8d83-41cb-9559-c7d859fd23fc/gensou-gourmet

a lot of the translated chapters are sadly MTL (and you can easily tell, even without the MTL warning at the start), i think the series deserves better. my group picked it up from the MTL guy, but sadly we could only get one chapter done before the TL had to take an indefinite break due to IRL issues. so just after picking it up, we had to drop it again, and now the MTL guy is on it again.

i really like this series, so i'd be super happy if an actual scanlation team with actual jaapnese translators could handle the remaining chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread