I Was the Final Boss - Ch. 75

Dex-chan lover
Well...now he understands the pain Valkyrie felt and I bet it fucking sucks..also note I'm not saying it like he knew was he was doing to Valkyrie.

This man is discovering his emotions and right now they are going on a roller coaster...this is a war he is about to find out that your own shots can hit you instead 😂...also someone give our boy a hug please

Dex-chan lover
I'd read this kind of confused relationship drama regardless of the main setting. This is great.

Dex-chan lover
"The worst she can say is no
She: I can't even imagine myself kissing him"
Like, big oof
I guess his face at the end is what will make her  really fall for him hard, but now she has to win his heart again after breaking it

Funny how this romance is being better writing than most mawhas, or at least more interesting

Not gonna lie, although we didn't really see that much of Baphomet becoming more human, I still can't help but be invested on it, fact that he got his heart broke and basically humiliated by her in front of her uncle probably helps, cause in many series it would be so easy for mc to get the girl.

Fed-Kun's army
"The worst she can say is no
She: I can't even imagine myself kissing him"
Like, big oof
I guess his face at the end is what will make her  really fall for him hard, but now she has to win his heart again after breaking it

Funny how this romance is being better writing than most mawhas, or at least more interesting

Not gonna lie, although we didn't really see that much of Baphomet becoming more human, I still can't help but be invested on it, fact that he got his heart broke and basically humiliated by her in front of her uncle probably helps, cause in many series it would be so easy for mc to get the girl.
<<I guess his face at the end is what will make her  really fall for him hard, but now she has to win his heart again after breaking it>>

I sure hope so!

Users who are viewing this thread