Toilet-bound Hanako-kun - Ch. 114 - Changes (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
Oh this is so sad... It's a much better world for most of them - yes, aoi and teru are engaged but they can break it off. The parents are alive. Mitsuba is alive. Only Hanako is missing...but maybe they'll go all the way back to when he WAS alive and stop his death?

Aggregator gang
Oh this is so sad... It's a much better world for most of them
That all depends. If you recall, Teru's clan used to sacrifice kannagi like Akane to the hole because monsters would appear from the other side and terrorize civilians. The seven mysteries exist to separate the near and far shores and keep most supernaturals out. This current world has no seven mysteries so...wouldn't that tradition still be on-going? That would put an interesting perspective on Teru and Aoi's current relationship.

A strong protector being married off to a sacrifice...sounds familiar, no?

thanks for the chapter!

just some thoughts after the read:

when kou was setting up the table, maybe him only preparing 3 plates means that he probably did it subconsciously out of habit, where he has gotten used to only preparing 3 plates.
does that mean he actually transferred some old habits over from the previous world to this one? in that case i think it wont be long before he realises that he is actually in another world now

also i dont think tiara is actually gone, considering the fact that a child’s chair is seen at the table, along with cutlery made for children

Dex-chan lover
Damn this hurts. Gotta agree with everyone here. The first panel had me rolling though and it almost seemed like Teru would fall for Aoi but I guess Akane has this timeline's past Teru to thank for this not happening.
Thankfully Aoi slapping his face wasn't because she'd turned into some domestic violence offender or whatnot.
In general we haven't(?) seen someone undergo a drastic personality change yet, wonder if that's going to happen :worry:

Thanks as always for uploading this!

Dex-chan lover
That all depends. If you recall, Teru's clan used to sacrifice kannagi like Akane to the hole because monsters would appear from the other side and terrorize civilians. The seven mysteries exist to separate the near and far shores and keep most supernaturals out. This current world has no seven mysteries so...wouldn't that tradition still be on-going? That would put an interesting perspective on Teru and Aoi's current relationship.

A strong protector being married off to a sacrifice...sounds familiar, no?
Oh true but wouldn't teru have connected those dots then? Maybe not since it's so awful

Fed-Kun's army
thank you for the chapter!! honestly the mom being alive was p chilling for me, thinking back to that panel of kou crying alone chopping food in the kitchen from the red house arc. this world could be fine, but its not the one that made them who they are now. excited to see how the tsukasa and kannagi plots play out!!

Users who are viewing this thread