Isekai de Ane ni Namae wo Ubawaremashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Same Scenery

Group Leader
Yup this confirms it as well as the dinner scene with the fish that he also lied about being Cecil. I wonder what Karen did though to make him mad? Did he try to tell her he was "Cecil" from the mirror and she ignored him for Cecil. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I think I'm beginning to understand this misunderstanding. It's quite obvious now because of this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Once again I'll say it

Some of the problem really could be solve with simple conversation. I'm tweaking, but still curious to unfold next one

Yup this confirms it as well as the dinner scene with the fish that he also lied about being Cecil. I wonder what Karen did though to make him mad? Did he try to tell her he was "Cecil" from the mirror and she ignored him for Cecil. Thanks for the chapter.
This was probably hinted at in the beginning of chapter 2. During the flashback, she promises to always be by his side. When learning about the connection between worlds, she learns that time can be distorted between the worlds and concludes that's why Cecil became an adult. From his perspective, she abandoned him for about a decade after making that promise.

Group Leader
This was probably hinted at in the beginning of chapter 2. During the flashback, she promises to always be by his side. When learning about the connection between worlds, she learns that time can be distorted between the worlds and concludes that's why Cecil became an adult. From his perspective, she abandoned him for about a decade after making that promise.
That'd make sense only if it happened when she lost the mirror no? Yet when she lost the mirror her sister also went to their world as her. They were still talking up to that point and she noticed no changed in his behavior when talking to him through the mirror.

Dex-chan lover
and here comes the obvious attempt to side-track the MC with other business. wonder how long that will go well for the antagonist group.

That'd make sense only if it happened when she lost the mirror no? Yet when she lost the mirror her sister also went to their world as her. They were still talking up to that point and she noticed no changed in his behavior when talking to him through the mirror.
She acknowledges a time gap in chapter 2, page 11.

"In that case, the past and future can be connected... or the flow of time can be distorted." I guess this is why Cecil became an adult.
The sisters time travel to the future when going through the mirror (or she was communicating with the past when talking through it). From their perspective, no time had passed. From the other world's perspective, years had passed. The promise being broken due to the time gap also explains why Noah referred to "Ichika" as a liar.

Group Leader
She acknowledges a time gap in chapter 2, page 11.

The sisters time travel to the future when going through the mirror (or she was communicating with the past when talking through it). From their perspective, no time had passed. From the other world's perspective, years had passed. The promise being broken due to the time gap also explains why Noah referred to "Ichika" as a liar.
If that's the case why isn't he aware of the distortions. She only acknowledged it after reading it from that book.

If that's the case why isn't he aware of the distortions. She only acknowledged it after reading it from that book.
Not being aware of something is the default state. It's not like he would have read every book in the castle library when he was 10. After being "abandoned", he would likely avoid the subject.

Dex-chan lover
hopefully it won't take too long for her to realize what's going on with the princes

Group Leader
Not being aware of something is the default state. It's not like he would have read every book in the castle library when he was 10. After being "abandoned", he would likely avoid the subject.
Seems lazy, it's a magic mirror and the person you've been talking to you and has been your support disappears for some reason. I would do some research. He's had years to look into it.

Users who are viewing this thread