Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Ch. 232

Dex-chan lover
Soon she'll shed banana-flavoured tears.

What do you mean? He's being coy but he answered already. Pretty bluntly, too.

I swear, yuri and yaoi fans can materialize backstories out of nothing when they see two characters in the same panel but vanilla shippers need "I like you" or "I love you" written as text in a speech bubble before they realize anything is happening. Smh.
It's just that all the roundabout ways of saying "I love you" in many romcoms end up getting repelled by MCs' Densium™ energy so our minds are always on Doubt (X) mode :haa:. The Japanese love miscommunication tropes.

It's just that all the roundabout ways of saying "I love you" in many romcoms end up getting repelled by MCs' Densium™ energy so our minds are always on Doubt (X) mode :haa:. The Japanese love miscommunication tropes.
Densium, the element of doubt.

Dex-chan lover
Hope we get to see one of the times they need to explain to whatever country they're going to* that she's not a child and he's not a trafficker/pedo.

*Can't remember if they said and too lazy to check.

Fed-Kun's army

Sad but understandable. :(

Wait what.. it's ongoing? I thought it was completed..

God, I have an exam in 10 hours for which I've prepared not a single shit to finish the manga after watching the anime.. and I just now realize it's ongoing..

Hehe.. I'm so f*cked tomorrow..

Dex-chan lover
You know I like the solution but at the same time I feel sad, because they will part with the other two, at least for the time being. Then again let's see how much of this manga is left. I hope it won't end in a few chapters

Dex-chan lover

I swear, yuri and yaoi fans can materialize backstories out of nothing when they see two characters in the same panel but vanilla shippers need "I like you" or "I love you" written as text in a speech bubble before they realize anything is happening. Smh.
Inasmuch as this is a matter of shipping, that's just shippers in general. If they could physically fight as hard as they do to maintain confidence in their ship while tearing down others, they could no-diff Goku.

Dex-chan lover
1zhdUlk.png
Sigh onto checking author's fanbox

Dex-chan lover

Another L for the heterosexuals.

Users who are viewing this thread