Isso Anata ga Todome wo Sashite - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
honestly the only thing about Sanari that seems bad to me is that he says "I'd like you to give me props for restraining myself". like no buddy! stopping when your partner asks you to is basic human decency!
(but also, "you make me so horny i won't be able to hold myself back" is so common within romance manga as to be unremarkable.)

otherwise, Sanari knows what he wants and makes sure to communicate that to the people he talks to. not wanting to be in a relationship with the protag is not a character flaw.

Dex-chan lover
On one hand he's at the very least honest about not being interested in commited relationships, but on the other... Somehow he still comes off as trash, not sure how to pinpoint the exact reason as to why. I think it's because he doesnt reaaaally draw the line, he keeps feeding her hopes and give her all that attention

i went through this when I was her age...girl...love yourself pls LOL (but you have to go through it to learn I suppose)

he did do the right thing by stating his intentions and boundaries right away

I know this is just a manga and (maybe) will have good ending anyway, but yeah, IRL, run far away from these dudes, it never ends well! These people typically don't change (and that's not really anyone's fault esp if things have been made clear in the beginning like this)

Dex-chan lover
On one hand he's at the very least honest about not being interested in commited relationships, but on the other... Somehow he still comes off as trash, not sure how to pinpoint the exact reason as to why. I think it's because he doesnt reaaaally draw the line, he keeps feeding her hopes and give her all that attention
It happened me, when I was younger. unrequited love is the worst kind of love, took me 4 years to forget her

Users who are viewing this thread