Isso Anata ga Todome wo Sashite - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I’m confused about what his “secret” is supposed to be. Is it that he’s a player? That’s it? 😒 the art style is pretty and I’m curious where the story is going so I’m bookmarking for now.

Also side note. The main characters look like the ones from “I love you Miki”. That’s a series I recommend because it was actually very sweet.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I’m confused about what his “secret” is supposed to be. Is it that he’s a player? That’s it? 😒 the art style is pretty and I’m curious where the story is going so I’m bookmarking for now.

Also side note. The main characters look like the ones from “I love you Miki”. That’s a series I recommend because it was actually very sweet.
Source for your pfp please

Dex-chan lover
We stan a confidant gal.

I can tell we're in for a lot of heartache.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to read this ever since I saw it in twitter or maybe I should say x :meguupog:nowadays, pretty good start but you can do better girl. The mc just feels like trouble :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm i's usually expect a mysterious/secretive guy to have a dark backstory, but if him being like this is th secret itself, it's sort of underwhelming. The plot still seems good and the art is nice, so i don't mind following it.

Thanks for the tl~~

Dex-chan lover
Why does she think "he seems nice" at the beginning after that dude basically implies she's too stupid to understand what he does 🤦‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
is this guy's secret is that he's been head over heels for her for years and finally met her again in college or he's just aromantic?

Shoujo is so back
Atp it just seems like he’s one of those dudes who has casual flings and doesn’t want anything serious. Unless a tragic backstory gets revealed later

Users who are viewing this thread