Yano-kun no Futsuu no Hibi - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - The New School Term

Dex-chan lover
A lot is happening in this chapter at the same time, ok ok what's making me curious is the reason for the eyepatch, I've always wanted to know about that!!! thanks for the chapter

Group Leader
yea been wondering if it’ll get an adaptation, since the series has been going for a while now

ahah yess we’re finally unveiling the eyepatch lore 😂

Dex-chan lover
What a chapter!! The warm start with the summer hangout and Yano being so forward and sincere there... Hashiba is popular! Maybe he'll manage to move on then? He's so clueless too haha!
Exchange diary was sooo cute! Both for their interaction and for learning so much more about both characters. And Yoshida asked about the eyepatch... That was almost funny, how it resonates with readers wanting to know too, hehe. But I'm sure the answer would be trivial and in line with Yano getting injured often... Although what can one possibly do to injure an eye and have it be so lengthy to heal... and not be a long lasting damage at the same time! Since the manga is light in tone after all.

Group Leader
yea yano will briefly explain why he insists on wearing the eyepatch on chapter 25, but his past will be explained further in volume 4

Users who are viewing this thread