Kanchigai no Atelier Meister - Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
The Count probably tried to summon a High Rank Demon (probably Hildegard) for something, and accidentally used his daughter as collateral. The deal only partially completed so Famil's youth was taken instead of her life, and the Count imprisoned Hildegard in order to try and undo it.
Yu know if thays the case you know thay Kuruto is gonna be able to fix it letting her be young again since surely this time he wont mess uo the elixir lul

Dex-chan lover
Choose your weapon
BREAD
It can slice thru the thicc wall. It can also act as emergency food if you soak it for 3 hours.

I'm not surprised if the bread can slice holy sword or something.

If kuruto can make immortality elixir by accident, i think he can also make something that make *ehm bigger also by accident.

Dex-chan lover
The Count probably tried to summon a High Rank Demon (probably Hildegard) for something, and accidentally used his daughter as collateral. The deal only partially completed so Famil's youth was taken instead of her life, and the Count imprisoned Hildegard in order to try and undo it.

Ch 48 btw
Surprisingly (or not if you've read enough series to feel the twist coming) it's the other way around. His daughter was afflict with a curse that even if they dispel it her body will still remains an old lady.
So he's willing to do whatever he can to save his daughter, even following 'his order' to make it happen.

But now he's desperate and will just use his own soul to summon the demon to save his daughter...

But the circle didn't work...because...sigh...Kuruto...
See, in order for the magic circle to work it needs a LOT of mana and because Kuruto dug up that hotspring the mana flow has changed and there's no longer enough to activate the circle...

Then Hildegard shows up and stab the Count.
After a short 'I'M the wife'-off introduction exchange with Liz group Hildegard explains that even if the demon get summoned there's no way it'll be satisfied with a single person's soul.
Famil obviously pleaded for her father to stop then but he won't, so she asked to 'save her father's soul' by killing him.
Hilde's here to do just that.

Then Famil shows up, looking normal again and ask Hildegard to stop (which she did, now that Famil being normal = Count no longer desperate to summon demon)
Amidst the surprise of everyone, they eventually ask if she got something from Kuruto...the manju/steam bun.
Though just in case this effect is temporary Liz say they should go find Kuruto and he can make the curse-clearing porridge he made for Liz back then to ensure the curse is removed for good.

Double-page supporter
Ch 48 btw
Surprisingly (or not if you've read enough series to feel the twist coming) it's the other way around. His daughter was afflict with a curse that even if they dispel it her body will still remains an old lady.
So he's willing to do whatever he can to save his daughter, even following 'his order' to make it happen.

But now he's desperate and will just use his own soul to summon the demon to save his daughter...

But the circle didn't work...because...sigh...Kuruto...
See, in order for the magic circle to work it needs a LOT of mana and because Kuruto dug up that hotspring the mana flow has changed and there's no longer enough to activate the circle...

Then Hildegard shows up and stab the Count.
After a short 'I'M the wife'-off introduction exchange with Liz group Hildegard explains that even if the demon get summoned there's no way it'll be satisfied with a single person's soul.
Famil obviously pleaded for her father to stop then but he won't, so she asked to 'save her father's soul' by killing him.
Hilde's here to do just that.

Then Famil shows up, looking normal again and ask Hildegard to stop (which she did, now that Famil being normal = Count no longer desperate to summon demon)
Amidst the surprise of everyone, they eventually ask if she got something from Kuruto...the manju/steam bun.
Though just in case this effect is temporary Liz say they should go find Kuruto and he can make the curse-clearing porridge he made for Liz back then to ensure the curse is removed for good.

Except the timeline for that is off? Hildegard being kidnapped is what started this chain of events. And Kuruto didn't dig up the Hot Spring for Hot Spring Manju until he literally got to the city. Maybe some sort of other event Kuruto did caused a disruption, because "Well it's Kuruto". I have no comment on the rest of that conjecture, because on those matters, I lack enough data.

My only other comment, is that there is probably a Horned Being and Demon/Devil difference that's not been properly conveyed in the story thus far. The summoned Demon definitely had a vibe, and the horned people, don't.

Dex-chan lover
Except the timeline for that is off? Hildegard being kidnapped is what started this chain of events. And Kuruto didn't dig up the Hot Spring for Hot Spring Manju until he literally got to the city. Maybe some sort of other event Kuruto did caused a disruption, because "Well it's Kuruto". I have no comment on the rest of that conjecture, because on those matters, I lack enough data.

My only other comment, is that there is probably a Horned Being and Demon/Devil difference that's not been properly conveyed in the story thus far. The summoned Demon definitely had a vibe, and the horned people, don't.

I mean you've read this series this long and you think anything serious related to Kuruto is EVER his intention?
The joke is, as usual, Kuruto accidentally Kuruto again.

As for those two terms, it's more obvious in JP between 'mazoku' (demon race, magical race in some series) and 'akuma' ('evil' 'demon', actual demons/devils)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

"Accidentally created an immortality elixir" LOL
Finally some good progress and we will also finally get to see all the characters in the cover art.

Double-page supporter
Ugh....this story doesn't need an annoying tsundere loli...I hope she leaves quickly. I absolutely hate tsunderes with a fiery passion.

Users who are viewing this thread