Doukutsu Ou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou ni!?~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 31.1

Dex-chan lover
"What if I say no?"

Bad move. Even if he cannot hurt Sienna's body, it doesn't extend said qualms to wherever are the other imperial souls. And maybe he could help with the reincarnation by finding those resurrection rocks if she leaves.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Of course they're assholes, not without reason their civilization collapsed.

In this instance, it's too soon to figure out what the intention is for this. The soul is surprised that Sera went that far to restore one of her creators, so this could also be a test of his character on their side.

Twi

That really annoys me!
It’s not gonna happen but, how I wish he’d say something along the lines of
“you have all the cards right now, you have all her memories and understand this situation better than me. Yet you threaten me when knowing we’ve done nothing wrong. I can take that as a declaration of war right.”

And he places his hand on the wall and everything begins to shake as if he’s about to make it all collapse.

“Your too dangerous to coexist with, thank you for making that abundantly clear”

Dex-chan lover
why is this the same troupe as that manga about hero turning into a tamer? you telling me next update she's the demon lord or something
?

Double-page supporter
F’ing body snatching tropes.

Personally, I’d say that I’d move heaven and earth to ensure the rest of her people never get to experience stealing someone’s body whether it’s by working with the android to make suitable non-sentient bodies for them to occupy, or by destroying ever single part of the lost kingdom so that they’re stuck as slimes. Then say that I will not tolerate the body of the woman I love being used by someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread