Doukutsuou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou Ni - Vol. 6 Ch. 30.1

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, while i get that the dolls are basically automatons that are just following orders, it's selfish as fuck to act like the people of the past have any more right to claim somebody else's body than the owners of the bodies themselves
Depending on how Sera was programmed (and assuming that programming hasn't been damaged like Nona's) she might simply be lacking ethics regarding how her directive is accomplished, sorta like Morgana from dothack. If it was assumed that creating new bodies could be accomplished relatively easily it might have been assumed to be unnecessary to set such a restriction. Or, if what she's saying is true, the Empire she was created by were egotistical pricks who didn't consider others people. Either way, lacking free will, Sera is not where I would place the blame.

Dex-chan lover
So I guess Shell's gonna get one of those zouma bodies and become a cute girl too. Wonder if she'll get to keep her slimeness though (maybe some handwaving about it being part of her slime nature / the incomplete zouma bodies) or if she'll just become 100% human.

Double-page supporter
So if the world was engulfed by darkness or something how come there's still different species that survived? Unless it happens like millions of years ago?

Users who are viewing this thread