Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Vol. 7 Ch. 44.1

Dex-chan lover
Are we slipery-sloping to the trend of subdividing chapters in even more parts?
First we had some mangas being split in two parts. Then I saw some that were in three parts.
Since this manga averages at 20 pages, is this one going to be in four?

What's next? Five?

Are we going to the timeline where 20-pages chapter releases will be published one page at a time?

Dex-chan lover
Can... can we not have an 8 page chapter with 3 of those pages being ads for your group? I know LHTranslations is mostly consistent and we appreciate the effort but c'mon. Especially with a chapter short like this that literally nothing could happen with its length.

Dex-chan lover
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Are we slipery-sloping to the trend of subdividing chapters in even more parts?
First we had some mangas being split in two parts. Then I saw some that were in three parts.
Since this manga averages at 20 pages, is this one going to be in four?

What's next? Five?

Are we going to the timeline where 20-pages chapter releases will be published one page at a time?
You're lucky to not have any of the nine+ parters in your reading list then, I have a few that were releasing four page parts, where two sometimes three pages of them were a recap of the previous part, so only one actual new page.

Dex-chan lover
What is going on, is simply that you appeared in a chapter with only 5 pages, 2 of which were only 1 panel each, effectively making it 3 pages.
And with 3 credits pages. Meaning 50% of the chapter was indeed bloatware pages.

Dex-chan lover
I'm giving it six pages on a technicality of the spread. Even at that, it's still 1/4 to 1/3 what any previous chapter would be.
no it was indeed 5, you can check html to be sure. the last 2 pages were just credits pages formatted so it isn't clear they are their own page ("long strip" format I think that is called?). And arguably that was 3 and not 5 pages on account of 2 of them being 1 panel each.

Users who are viewing this thread