Tenkaichi - Nihon Saikyou Bugeisha Ketteisen - Ch. 37 - Katana and Cannon

Dex-chan lover
Both died. Why?

If togo died meaning he essentially threw everything he has including his own life to be the strongest "spear" that can destroy the strongest "shield".

And yasuke meanwhile died "protecting", serving his own purpose to save someone in this case his own lord by making the battle draw, showing that there is no conclusion since both side served their purpose.

The end.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
fucking amazing

pd: now that i think of it, this seems one of those coin toss wins, both seem right on the edge of a win
i still yasuke will win, more or less for sake of dramatics, togo seems like be just that, a katana, but who knows

Dex-chan lover
there is too many characters they would definitely make this a double suicide. No one is hyped on the next fighters. Everyone wants to see Round 2 of the first winners. Their big mistake is showing of Choko and old man too early.

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey the stick is back, This Nguni stick fighting thing has really been lacking the stick.

Dex-chan lover
I have nothing this time, I still hope for Yasuke, and no matter how "admirable" I still don't approve of Togo's way, but it is his and I respect that.

Now... to wait.

That credit page... was incel mastered XD.

Dex-chan lover
Both died. Why?

If togo died meaning he essentially threw everything he has including his own life to be the strongest "spear" that can destroy the strongest "shield".

And yasuke meanwhile died "protecting", serving his own purpose to save someone in this case his own lord by making the battle draw, showing that there is no conclusion since both side served their purpose.

The end.
Ironic symmetry in a way.

Dex-chan lover
there is too many characters they would definitely make this a double suicide. No one is hyped on the next fighters. Everyone wants to see Round 2 of the first winners. Their big mistake is showing of Choko and old man too early.
Honsetly its funny to me this is all still round 1 since so many of these guys just round 1 has been so roughed up
Like lets say even if Togo won Dude would be missing a lung for round 2 Lmao. The god damn Finals of this is gonna have cripples at this rate

Users who are viewing this thread