Hazure Skill "Soine" ga Kakuseishi, Boku ga Saikyou Harem wo Kizuku Made ~Micchaku Soine de Ganbou Kaihou!? Yuuwakusare Makutte Komattemasu!!~ - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Yj8Dcxs.png

Thanks for the chapter!
lol, as if Drake wouldn’t pick the top one.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot the president had a tramp stamp. Time for Regnard to make like all proper oniichans and rail his little sister.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so before saying what I’m about to say, let it be known that it has nothing to do with the last pages😂. With that said, my opinion on the princess shifted a little more positively. Because she just seemed like an annoying bratty girl. But, at least now it shows that she genuinely seemed to understood that the mc was a hard worker.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry mother, father. I haven't sinned but after reading THIS chapter my browser history will probably send me to jail. Wait ... clear cookies? Is that the spell I have to cast to be clear? Oh ... I have to ALSO wipe my memories? Bashing skull against a brick wall in 3, 2, 1...

Dex-chan lover
You All Have Right To Remain Silent ! , Any Thing You Say or Do Will Judge By The Loli Court !!
Yj8Dcxs.png

Thanks for the chapter!
Student council president coming to the cafeteria

Loli princess being the focus of the chapter

iu
Jokes on you, I am here for the Prez. No Ui Beam will break m---
Bro got a damn good idea in his head
THICC IS JUSTICE
Reject loli
vNa-e6slBi4.jpg

I'm sorry mother, father. I haven't sinned but after reading THIS chapter my browser history will probably send me to jail. Wait ... clear cookies? Is that the spell I have to cast to be clear? Oh ... I have to ALSO wipe my memories? Bashing skull against a brick wall in 3, 2, 1...
images

Dex-chan lover
…. Yeah, I don’t feel like reading previous chapters of this to remember everything. I’ll just enjoy the panty shot loli manga until the fbi breaks down the door.

Sad part is, I’m a firm believer of MILF Supremacy.

Dex-chan lover
…. Yeah, I don’t feel like reading previous chapters of this to remember everything. I’ll just enjoy the panty shot loli manga until the fbi breaks down the door.

Sad part is, I’m a firm believer of MILF Supremacy.
Guy has "Sleep together" skill.
Tested with muscle man gramps, nothing happened, deemed useless.

MC shunned and sadge, like every JP protag.
Frost sleeps with him once, she gets boost and the horny.
Horni gets worse to where she needs to get bonked and send to horni jail.
Loli comes in with shenanigans along with Student Council Prez.

Jelly noble mob goes, "IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME" over Frost and uses Summon Tentacles
Tentacles attacks Frost and MC powersup to defeat.

You're now here.

"tHaT's NoT wHaT hApP-" I skipped or simplified some stuff

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread