Namaiki na Gal Ane wo Wakaraseru Hanashi - Ch. 9 - 「Guide」

Dex-chan lover
not going to lie. Teacher made my stomach hurt. And I know the author will have a ln 18+ of this teacher doing some weird shit.
You're welcome, I took some liberties to write it like this, but the essence of the original is maintained.

Dex-chan lover
No we can not, fuck you. Freind is great, and brings levity to this story. He is wonderful.
He is just age down teacher but with no power over Konno, They are both crazy to see Gals Being Cornered but One Is For The "Awwww, she's like a puppy" and the teacher is like "I'm gonna touch your pussy" I hope the friend talks to Konno and realizes the nonsense he says.

Dex-chan lover
Now that she rejected the teacher, which felt really fucking good by the way, I guess brother is gonna end the dude's career.
Aaannnd MC's friend is gonna be the next creep/rapist.
Thanks for the translation of this great comedy manga!

Double-page supporter
People were actually thinking he was just some concerned teacher in the last chapter lol. Fools.

Dex-chan lover
You know, maybe the teacher will get sent to prison. Then he will become the bitch and then HE will be made to understand. Over and Over again and again. I'm sure Bubba and them will help him in his understanding education. Never rooted for Bubba so much in my LIFE before reading this chapter, LMAO.

Dex-chan lover
Someone, get me some boxing gloves, Imma do a career teaching to the teacher, I just want to talk to him

Dex-chan lover
Now that she rejected the teacher, which felt really fucking good by the way, I guess brother is gonna end the dude's career.
It's a Japanese rape bait manga. Of course she isn't going to mention it to her brother and the harassment continues until he learns some other way.

Dex-chan lover
You know, maybe the teacher will get sent to prison. Then he will become the bitch and then HE will be made to understand. Over and Over again and again. I'm sure Bubba and them will help him in his understanding education. Never rooted for Bubba so much in my LIFE before reading this chapter, LMAO.
But he wanted to sell shrimp, why would he be in prison?

Group Leader
its becoming a bit weird this idea of "making her understand"honestly... and this teacher is cartoonish villain beuh

Users who are viewing this thread