Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

t

Don't believe her, she just want to use and throw you away ;_;
Let's hope the person that sent the mail will save MC, but I feel like it'll just make things worse.

Best girl will be pleased when she can frame MC for everything and see her suffer.

That was so damn speedy, just 2-3 days after tank release.

Not a fan of baby-play, but hey, we have some conflict this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Also not a fan of baby play, but I must say that it was really good.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, the person who sent the mail is probably screwed. Sure, the masochist is in an unhealthy relationship, but I have a feeling that she'll go pretty far to maintain that relationship. It's not unusual for an abused person to want to stay with the abuser at all costs.

Fed-Kun's army
Clearly the Mom is the actual child, playing with her "Toy"... It's even worse that they're high-schoolers..
They don't have a complete notion of what they're doing, if they were adults this could be a kink play, and they would be aware of the consequences of doing it, but they're not adults. They are doing something they might regret when they grow up, and might even hate themselves for doing it..

This is fucked up, I don't like it, and even if It has a good ending I probably still wouldn't like it.
Even so, I will still read it, It's really well made and I appreciate the art even tho I don't like the characters.

Thank you so much for the chapter <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

for those who think the blackmail will stop this horrible shit
i got some bad news

Dex-chan lover
Shit, good thing it didnt go to the scat route given the diapers and baby play.

Users who are viewing this thread