Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

@karolyn She is not messed up, I actually understand her rage.. If someone you cared about was doing things with a person you knew wasn't a good influence I bet you would feel the same, especially if you were really close to that someone.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhhh...

So it’ll turn out that everyone is fucked in the head in some way.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah but she is not better, unless you keep someone lock up you can't protect someone from everything. She just close herself in thinking she have a mission to protect her friend. The funniest thing will be that her friend is also a sadist. But anywya, protect from what ? Not like Hinako is the one with the stranges fetishs, it always have been Airi who bring the things up. Hinako wouldn't do anything to her friends because it's not the type of relation she want with them. That's nice to her to think to protect her friend but she need tounderstand that Hinako don't always behave like she does with Airi.

Group Leader
Here we see the average weeb after they are done fapping to their hentai collection
wpchhnx.png

Double-page supporter
Remember when people said she is blackmailing Hina to protect her.
Betcha didn't expect the Spanish inquisition

@Alice_is_lost that isn't even what's happening, she isn't a bad influence. She hasn't tried to get her friends to be Masochist. She just hangs out with them during school and is a Masochist with her girl afterschool this has zero effect on yu or herself. Honestly her logic makes no sense especially since her blackmail means she has to spend more time with yu and less with airi

Double-page supporter
And here I thought glass girl was a normal human being fuckkkk

Dex-chan lover
Yoshimi is the worst person in this manga. Which is kind of amazing when it already has a gigantic piece of shit like Airi. I mean, what Aini and Hina are doing isn't bad or anything. The only wrong thing is how they are going about it (Airi not giving a shit about Hina's consent and Hina going along with stuff she clearly doesn't want to do nor enjoys.)

Dex-chan lover
funniest thing is that the main couple is just doing Hardcore S&M shit meanwhile glasses bitch is ACTUALLY breaking the law and shit with her blackmailing LOL and she calls them gross while she stalks and blackmails the main couple smfh

wow didn't expect it to catch up so quickly, thanks for the hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread