hahano
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• uhhh the oil made tons of foam when i’m cooking dinner is this supposed to happen?
    vmman
    vmman
    lowe the heat a bit! LIFE HACK: if you have either a toothpick or a wooden spoon, use it to see the oil's temperature, when you put the wood in and its starts fizzling a bit, that's the sweet spot!
    vmman
    vmman
    Ah! you must have had some water on your hands or something, cause oil and water like to do bubble like crazy
    77BLc9JwJGpLVARkamJx
    Gutter oil? :kek:
    context for prev post : we had an event today which we larp/cosplay and perform things that are considered iconic to each countries
    and i saw a girl from the french team wearing a maid outfit which looks absolutely gorgeous (at least to me)... i don't know her name but oh god thanks for giving me a feeling of yearning a romance that will never happen but at least i know how it feels now

:clap::clap::clap::meguuusad:
    vmman
    vmman
    GO TALK TO HER DUDE!!!! COMPLIMENT THE FIT, TALK ABT YOURSELF CHANGE SOCIAL MEDIA ID's!!!!! YOU GOT THIS BRO!!!!
    hahano
    hahano
    I doubt any women will be interested in such a boring, uninterested, and below average fellow like me, I got no passion, not even a nerd, only surface level of niche knowledges, shit at athletics, diseased and even depression that would be the partner of many, left me.
    So might as well save the effort
    Angry_Panda
    Angry_Panda
    :slap: Quit comparing your insides to everyone else's outsides.

Fun fact: we are all simply making this shit up as we go. Some of us just have more experience (aka more mistakes we've made and learned from). Deep down, everyone (except the psychopaths) is worried about being accepted for who they are at least some of the time. The 'trick' isn't 'getting over' that fear, it's 'getting through' it and acting in spite of it, ideally without pretending to be something we're not (because that would set us up for problems later).
    I accidentally bought a wifi range extender instead of a wifi module for my new custom pc but built by the shop guys and now idk where the fuck am i supposed to put it on the motherboard:fml:
    • Thinking
    Reactions: Devourer
    hahano
    hahano
    nvm I used the extender for LAN so it's all good
    Devourer
    Devourer
    no clue hopefully you figure out a use
    Damn man... Your coment convinced me to read zebraman

It's dope as hell👍
    Like it's if mumen rider (the bike guy from OPM) get it's own manga. A Man without power trying it's best because it's the right thing.

But not perfect, I hate the pedophile arc. That one villain shouldn't get glorious death
    even the gamer friends in my server are good kids sleeping when it's 11 pm meanwhile me at 2 am...:nyoron:
    Basic_human
    Basic_human
    Stop it before you collapse man. It's recipe for disaster

I had it once up until 2 AM while there's some stuff to do next day. I really thought I would collapse that day
    hahano
    hahano
    well i wake up at 10 am because it's vacation so it's prooobably fiine riight???
    Basic_human
    Basic_human
    Ah that's probably okay, I always wakes up at 7 maximum. No matter how dismal hour sleep I get
    i kinda wanna try farming in my balcony... i dunno what kind of plants would not die from high heat and random storms tho
    • Thinking
    Reactions: Devourer
    hahano
    hahano
    corn sounds like a good idea but i wanna start small with something that does not need lot of maintenance... sounds like corn... but i don't got the space
    hahano
    hahano
    it's not a cold storm but tropical storms, which is not that bad honestly
    Basic_human
    Basic_human
    Try bird eye chilli, if you like spicy it'll pretty beneficial
    Man I feel like I am wasting my days in this vacation I'm in that the days feel so short by doing nothing but gaming and reading manga... And now it's already Friday now it's past 0 hours

I can't be like this, is there nothing I can do? why can't I revert the changes to what I am before, happy and innocent and motivated
    man wouldn't it be nice to have autistic(non-retarded) fluffy gf like akiyama yukari...
    My laptop screen keeps shutting down without even shutting down the other components bruhhh....

Granted I have been playing on it since- ... nvm only 7 hrs welp I'm fucked
    image.png
    i just exploded another one and i think i got tinnitus AND concussion since my head's been hurting after it explodes
    BakedBanana
    BakedBanana
    Well, at least if you lose your ability to hear, you can still read manga. Always gotta look at the positives! :meguu:
    Owww the spinning fireworks exploded near me so now I think I got tinnitus...
    Welp happy eid Mubarak for anybody here that practices it and may all your sins be forgiven and given strength to avoid it.
    Wasallam
    🙏
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…