1/10 no Hanayome - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Welp, it's not gonna be that easy, either it's not her or she lies.

Dex-chan lover
Is the manga getting cancelled? Like this is way too early for her tp come out. We havent seen any of the side bitches yet

Group Leader
He needs to remember her boobsize (unless she changed her boobs with the money). Crosses out some of these girls.

Even if she can change her appearance she can't change her height, that narrows down the suspects list quite a lot

Dex-chan lover
I hope he will have redemption arc or something, like his fathers genius genes kicking in and him seeing through all deception, instead of all the anxiety/pityful shenanigans we have now. Why jap authors like protagonists that only inspire frustration so much? Well, i'll be looking forward to the payoff, since if anything, that is about the only thing I can do now.

Dex-chan lover
It's either the glasses girl, the middle one, or the one dressed in black on the right. The rest just screams fodder design.

Dex-chan lover
Bitch you owe him an explanation after what you did, but you won't give him any unless he chose you? what a self entitled slut...

Oh boy here we go, shes probably gonna have some backstory like she was in with the yakuza and needed money or something to get out in order to "redeem" her, but I dint think shes worthy of it. She just disappeared after taking so much money and she has the nerve to try to reconcile? Goddamnit (and my theory that the maid is natsuki has just had a hole blown through its chest.)

Contributor
Well, it's probably better if the maid isn't Natsuki, at least she didn't do anything awful to the MC, and is not like these 10 Thot who are only here for easy money.

Users who are viewing this thread