1/10 no Hanayome - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Soooo, after all she did, she just ups and says that she will only explain herself if she is found? No. Bitch. That is not how it works. You done the deed, you take responsibilty for it and not in such a way that you end up with more to win than the other person. Because suuuuuure, you are so sorry that you want to be marriage candidate and probably get picked to be set up for life with lots of money. Like goddammit go to his room and say things directly ffs. If he ends up choosing and marrying her he would be so much of an idiot...and a lobotomized doll of the author.

Dex-chan lover
Probably his father made her vanish from his life, and this is an opportunity for her to have him back but on his father's terms, that is not releaving herself and letting him find out by himself.

@Nakanowatari: thats not her, its a Jebaited. Its too soon.

After reading the raws:

Take it with a grain of salt, there are only 8 chapters out (as of now), and I dont understand a grain of japanese, but after seeing them and reading manga for years, I've seen enough to say pretty confidently, that the maid is the MCs childhood friend (Natsuki I think she was called). Moreover in one of the raws on the last pages you can see his father f***ing some girl who as per usual you dont see - Im 90% sure its MCs friend.

This one is going to be a weird one for me personally? I'll probably come every now and than and see If I was right about the girl and for the art, but thats it. Really does not stand out from n other works with the same theme.

why do none of these spineless faggots ever just go and start a fresh life in the country where they can meet someone who literally doesn't care about their wealth because they'd never even know the MC was wealthy in the first place?

on that note, why do I keep reading this trash?

Dex-chan lover
@smegmo-the-unclean
He's 20 million in debt and yet he's still alive with all his organs intact - they aren't gonna let him run away to another country any time soon.

Dex-chan lover
How hard is it to just write the reason you took the money and ditched?

What could it possibly be if we rule out it being nefarious.

Fed-Kun's army
we all know shy girl is best girl, unless shes not actually shy in which case go fuck yourself id rather have sex with my bodypillow

This is way stupid. The mc got betrayed and traumatized and when suddently she appear again he want to look for her to talk again? What the fuck is this? He should be hating her, or look for her for revenge. No wanting her back like a fucking beta simp. I am this close to drop this.

Fuck vro, Your stupid, stupid beyond any level, You were afraid and possibly traumatized, BUT AFTER YOU DAMN READ THE LETTER YOU'RE EAGER TO FINDTHAT BITCH? I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GET DECEIVED AGAIN AND CRY.

Is the mc retarded or something? Does he want a repeat of what happened again? Is he a masochist? wtf man.

Banned
I think Natsuki is the maid, she felt terrible after making him believe that she decieved him so she came to work for the Zaizen group hoping to see him again and apologize. Now hoping to partly cure his depression and regain his trust in the world, she lied to him that Natsuki is one of the 10 girls but actually she isn't, she's the maid, but he doesn't know that. Knowing he would go after "Natsuki" to find the truth, she encourage him to better himself and find motivation to be a normal human being again. The maid knows that some of the girls are actually good natured so they might accept his "Natsuki obsession" and change how he perceives women in general, to see that there are still people who values him more than his money.

I think MC's action is realistic in a certain way. He is too confused to seek revenge straight away, and wants to find the truth first. He is still in te state of denial, not excepting that the girl is a gold digger.

Dex-chan lover
Yup, it's not made for current me...
Plot gives b"tchy vibes
Will meet when I like it, i guess

Users who are viewing this thread