1/10 no Hanayome - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
TFW she faking he'd be her first friend actually makes him know its not her he wants because they were friends in the past (if she was his old classmate).

Aggregator gang
this take me out / girls battle royale genre has been trending a lot lately

Fed-Kun's army
@ShionSinx huh didnt think about that. Definitely a good reason to boot her out and the readers would want it too(probably).

Double-page supporter
@Marchimarch I think there's almost no chance she loses in the first round unless another one of the girls exposes her. Most of the other girls are trying to sex their way to the win and MC is too traumatized for that.

She has his personality profile so she gave him exactly what he'd "need" to see and hear.

If my hunch is correct, his ex-gf is the idol. This makes sense for a couple of reasons.

She is the "1st girl"
She is someone he admired
An idol would make sense to have a stage name/dual identity.
An idol also makes sense as in someone becoming an idol to "bring joy to people" as a sort of amends (or wanting to become famous so he could find her).
The idol probably has plenty of money and can pay him back/does need to marry for money.

I bet that center girl with the side braid is going to be the red herring/front runner for his ex though.

Dex-chan lover
@Bladestone I think its the opposite: the girls who had sex with him first thing and this one faker are the ones that I'd dismiss first as being the right one.

@ShionSinX

Remember now, she was already planning on doing it with him back in high school and she wasn't shy about it. A bunch of the girls are going to be aggressive and I'm wagering she'll be in that group. It's a simple method to get readers to dismiss her and focus on one of the more reserved girls. Also keep in mind they weren't like innocent childhood friends before, they were officially BF/GF.

Contributor
hqdefault.jpg

Wow the father really is an idiot, if he knew his son was sick because he was deceived then he could've found Natsumi with private investigators and 1. If she was honest, amend things with his son and her or 2. Bribe her into giving a healing story to him so he can move on.

Now? Well what idiot rich dad let's just any thot marry his son. High class rich heirs need wives of quality otherwise the family ship will sink. If he's betrayed a second time, suicide is likely so father is a dumbass for not screening them intensely and being rigid about ensuring they are pure of heart and not in it for money.

Ugh. Also, mc could've taken letter to his dad and asked him to hire private investigators to figure out which girl is Natsumi by promising to marry her and do whatever his dad wants, easy peezy.

Users who are viewing this thread