1/10 no Hanayome - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
can the fucking retard not just force her away if he clearly does not enjoy being literally raped?

@kernyang so i dont know the whole story i only have as much information as you do but what the author is trying to do is trick us in thinking the girl he likes might be the one his dad is banging

Group Leader
the girl at the end is probably the clumsy bitch at the start

@thtgiang

What on earth kind of reasoning is that? The entire purpose of the series is to try and get them together, one of them is in a relationship with the dad which is undoubtedly going to make that character a significant part of the story, and to be a significant part of this story you have to effectively be pursuing a relationship with the MC.

Aggregator gang
This is rape

I get that you have to make a relationship with him but is Lust, Rape, and/or the body's natural body instinct to mate and reproduce really the answer?

I don't like the father, what a selfish person. I mean I get it it's for the company but using your son like that and some females.

Imma drop this, I don't like how this will go but i know that the girl won't be chosen by our MC, will soon find out the scheme of his father, but before that he needs to go through hell first...Somehow that made me interested in this so i ain't dropping rather imma skip few chapters i just want to see his dad grt caught and be imprisoned.

Users who are viewing this thread