1/10 no Hanayome - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Everyone has an agenda, why would someone not wanting to marry him become so interested in marrying after one date. ...

Double-page supporter
Page 9 is just Page 8 with Today missing the 's in the top right panel, if y'all want to remove it

Also, thanks for the chapter!

Manga logic : "Oh you're so bad at treating woman on a date, so i'm gonna marry you"

Contributor
This Mc is really pathetic sometime, even if he was a shut-in.

Dex-chan lover
maybe shes a masochist

or maybe it's the girl fucking his dad, or maybe the one fucking her dad is the one our mc is looking for. Hmmmm

Dex-chan lover
hmm she is suspicious, she might fit the image of the girl his dad was banging. Also it would make a sense somehow if they are busines partners.

I just hope that the girl his Dad is banging isn't the girl that betrayed him. However her sudden disappearance might be his father work.

Aggregator gang
Well at least she isn't trying to sex him into it, I'm not saying she's not suspicious or whatever but seeing most of the other girls he hung out with sex isn't the only thing you can bribe him with

Aggregator gang
Shouldn't he be trying not to pick Natsuki? like she's the person that caused his trauma that made him a shut in

D

Deleted member 290625

remove the damn cencorship and it should reuploded😡😡😡😡

nah fuck trusting any girl in this manga. calling it, bitch be pulling tricks on him. prob billions in debt or some shit.

You're so shit I can easily manipulate you to do anything I want, why won't you marry me?

Users who are viewing this thread