1/10 no Hanayome

ok lots of plot twist in the raws
so the REAL FL shows up in ch 49 and this might need a tragedy tag depending on what happens in the next few chapters

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone spoil 49 RAW?
Was it mentioned why she is in hospital? Does she needs money now because of her health? So she didnt give money back to MC father and MC father still wants money from him?

@Hejti from what I can tell no specific cause was given using MTL on both raws and thai translations
all I can say for certain is that she said a phrase that seems to roughly translate to "my body won't last long" now this could just means she is weak/fatigued not dying as the thai to English was "my body doesn't last long" her illness will probably be reviled next issue who knows maybe they can save her with the families resources or she's just hospitalized due to years of abuse she's suffered
another line from the friend about her health seemed to translate to something along the lines of "she worked her body till it broke"

Who are these stories even written for; at least with other series they have good art and are fappable to make up for the nonsensical plot developments.

RAW:
The most sex we've seen in the last 10 raws is the original crush getting railed by some BBM straight out of Taimanin.

Like I not saying this should get axed, I'm just baffled how it is still serialized when it doesn't even deliver on any front.

Dex-chan lover
@wwwanon2 ty i hope she
can be saved, i don't want this manga to have a sad ending. Ofc she could have just told MC about what happened before selling her body, he would probably understand.

@hiimquanganh
as of ch49 everything about the crushes back story is true(minus the part about her getting a new face since it was her friend participating in the game not her) some parts could be retconned in the future but assume it is true for now

The finale is slowly creeping up. Chapter 50 is gonna be one hell of chapter once it comes out.

Im only at ch24 but goddamn all this
cuckery makes me wanna go back to reading simple ntr hentai. At least there i can fap and just noy deal with all the angst surrounding the mc

Edit: im caught up now and at this point im praying mc grows some steel balls and rams a poker up his daddy's ass. And as for the other spoiler comments im reading... Well seems like daddy isnt the one who deserves it.

Seems like i read this before... I don't remember... Like wait isn't this just full on H? With Plot? And also Holy crap the 1 Star so many people are really that Disappointing? Isn't that bad Im not into this stuff but Geez...

Dex-chan lover
well the MC already sleep with so many girls
[and the real heroine already sleep with so many sugar daddy to get the money back ??]
alright im done, ill just wait and see how the ending look like

did some mtl of ch 50 raw
it doesn't look good for the heroine based off one one translation(her condition is cancer that has possibly spread to other parts of the body) so probably going to need a miracle to avoid a sad end

Dex-chan lover
damn
i hope for a miracle that gonna save her, maybe MC taking the father inheritance and useing the power of money to get her the best doctors

Users who are viewing this thread