1/11 - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Koshikawa Rinya

That proofreader note about Hiromi Miyake...I'm pretty sure he's talking about his friend that died in the first chapter...not some weightlifter.

Ehh...the fuck? She didn't recognize him when he was a "pretty boy". Okay, that's fine. But now that he looks like how he used to, everything's all cool with her, and she's nice to him? That means that she was judging him based on his outward appearances. Like no, I could never know some "pretty boy"; you're not someone I know. She was judgmental. I can't tell exactly how judgmental; maybe it was only slightly, but it leaves a bad taste in my mind.

Fed-Kun's army
@nbhstcqbvvpmacjrmv when she called him pretty boy, she didn't recognize him not because his outward appearance had changed, but because he lost the drive and personality to become better that he once had. He had because a two-dimensional character that relied on his looks to float by without putting in any effort or enjoying life, and his outward appearance was representing that. So when he shaved and dyed his hair back to black, it showed the change back to the way he used to be, and now he was worthy of being recognized by her again.

Did that make enough sense to you? Your comment left a terrible taste in my mouth after reading such a great chapter.

This almost feels like it's a collection of one-shots. not complaining though since its amazing

Users who are viewing this thread