1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Why...

Dex-chan lover
the fuccboi teacher did nothing wrong and should spank her for that

i think this is the moment this manga went from "potentially good" to "edgelord dogshit"

Bruuuhh, what? I'm so confused, lmao. What the actual heck is going on here, lol. I cannot think of any reasonable explanation for that at all...

Wait, is this related to how he drove someone to suicide before? hmm...

Guys are overreacting... maybe this is where he is taking revenge for a teacher those girls hurt before. Kinda of show them the right path and their future where it is bright then snatch it away like they did to a previous teacher.

Dex-chan lover
tsubaki is a complete idiot. Why would she say something so fucken obvious on page 5, she perfectly described what happened right in front of a teacher.

god I can’t wait until this bitch crashes and burns.

Dex-chan lover
Jimi should probably be calling the Japanese emergency phone number already, not just be chatting and whatever. In a situation like that, a single minute can decide between life and death. And also between doing his duty properly or not doing his duty properly, as a teacher. But I suppose this is no different from the infernal discussions in the middle of a fight in 99% of all Japanese fighting manga.

Users who are viewing this thread