1 x ½ - Vol. 9 Ch. 15.2

Dex-chan lover
@sirflimflam: I'd say it's the Mio dilemma
In Moonled Journey, Mio very much want Makoto's D.

However, when he casually gave a promise to reward her with 'anything' and she ask for that.

Initially, she was on cloud nine.
But then as she observed his reaction of considering it, just going through the 'logic' behind it like solving a math problem, she felt it's wrong.

In the end she called it off.
When Tomoe teased her about it, Mio said that she want Makoto to want her himself without any kind of special conditions like this involved.

Asuka is the same here, as much as she's sexually attracted to her mother, at that moment the mom didn't approach her out of love but rather jealousy and instinctively she knew that's not how she want it.

ugh... why must this always end on a cliff-hanger ... >.> now if anything I want to read the raws just to see what happens. Anyone knows where one can get the raws?

Dex-chan lover
@Zephy07 Unfortunaly we have catch up with the raws from quite some time now so it's the latest chapter out. I think Taiyaki post chapters on his pixiv Fanbox so it cost a bit of money.

Double-page supporter
Poor Ayako, she did not know her mother, got raped when she was a little girl and lost his husband when she was still pregnant, so she is like one of the children from Evangelion.

Dex-chan lover
Hidden in plain sight.
Page 7 "What was your mom like mom?" - "I never met my mom."
So mom has mommy issues to and unconsciously planted 'em into the daughter. It's all grandmas fault. Whatever will happen. Neither the MC nor the mother are the first victims. It's just a chain reaction.

Dex-chan lover
Even more trauma, yay

I know Japan is very against therapy, but please no actual incest ending. Actually have them deal properly with their issues please

Fed-Kun's army
ohh..i feel sad for Ayako now..she's suffering from the beginning..hopefully she'll get the cure she need..

Aggregator gang
Fuck I am going to hell after reading those first few pages 😅

I mean what can you say, the conflicting feelings of maternal love/romantic love must be fucking nightmare to juggle.

Me on the first few chapters: what a cute incest story

Me a few chapters later:... Well... Fuck.

Dex-chan lover
I thought I was in for a classic incest story but I forgot I wasn't on a h-manga site so of course they'd have to compensate the sex scenes with plot and wouldn't be 40 pages only work but here there's too much plot.

@Lilliwyt She had been outright pressuring her mother into these complex situations from the get go. Honestly given the circumstances and the characterization we've seen from her this whole time there's no way she would have turned down her mom like that.

This situation is the highest level of manufactured drama. This little mistake is going to make mama double down on her resistance to Asuka's advances, to the point she's probably going to try to separate from her for real now.
U REALIZE THAT HER OWN MOTHER IS A PEDOPHILE

Users who are viewing this thread